birthday boy

"How the numbers looking?" Chris asks as he sits in front of Vic, watching her look through the perfectly made folder he and Gerri made that morning

"Mm. Mm-hmm." Vic hums as she scans through the last page. "Well, obviously, we are still on the iffy path, but it's manageable." She puts down the folder. "With supposedly Matsson on our side soon, we can stay on top, but if we don't have him, we..." she blows a raspberry.

"Lets hope this deal comes through." Vic nods. "You don't think that anything bad will happen right?"

"With Matsson's fucking psycho ass? We will never know." Roman taps the glass door, Tom and Shiv waiting outside.

"Ready?" Vic and Chris got up and headed out. Gerri stops Chris and the others began to walk. "You're going tonight?" Vic frowns as she was in front of them, leading them.

"Ken's sweet sixteen?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck no." She starts to laugh. "He sent Stewy and I separate invitations. And he made sure Stewy got it, calling him all night." She rolled her eyes.

"Uh, what if Matsson shows up?" Shiv asks. Matsson? Vic HATES him. She doesn't even want to be in the same room as him. He's a creep, a narcissist, a liar, a disgusting piece of shit. She knows her limits. Even if its for business.

"Still no. I got better things to do."

"Like what? Staying home with Stewy and Scarlett?"

"I mean staying home with your kid is nice. Family bonding time." Tom said as he was in the back.

"Oh come on Tom, shes going to end up going anyways, Stewy's going to drag her."

"He did say he wanted to see how bad it is." Vic nods. "I got stuff to do. Plus I have no nanny."

"Oh please Vic. Last time you said that you were banging Stewy behind our backs. Liar." Shiv laughs. "Always making fake excuses whenever you don't wanna go out."

"Scarlett can take care of herself, shes fucking taller than me!" Roman shakes her. "Leave her at home."

"No, last time we hired a nanny, she forgot Scarlett at school. She had to walk all the way here in the rain." Vic shakes her head. "I trust my daughter but shes still too young." She's turning 13...

"Have Diana do it."

"Whats one night going to do? The nanny shit is probably fake." Which wasn't. Whatever Stewy says, she's do. But deep down, she doesn't want to see Kendall, at all.

"Okay. What's this?" The four of them stood in front of Logans office, everyone in the room with a glass of champagne.

"Uh, maybe Mattson's here early?"