calling of the devils

Stewy, Vic and Scarlett make their way to the plane, Scarlett had her head down and eyes on her phone

Stewy, Vic and Scarlett make their way to the plane, Scarlett had her head down and eyes on her phone. Vic sits down, looking at the window, waiting to take off.

"We don't have to go you know." Stewy said as he sits down with her.

"I can do it."

"The moment she gets to you, we're gone." Stewy kisses her cheek.

"Uncle Ro!" Scarlett hugs him.

"Hi there." He pats her head. "Are you excited to meet your real grandma? Please call her grandma, i want to see her reaction." He sits next to Scarlett. She laughs.

"Hello Roman." Stewy says.

"Oh shit, i forgot you are part of this family, sorry." Roman eeked. "Again, cant wait to see mom's reaction about this." He points at the three. "Its like watching whos gonna have the most weddings, youre there sissy." She kicks Romans shin.

"Not here." She eyes Scarlett who didn't know about her past two engagements. "Dont fucking ruin this yeah?"

"Im just still shocked youre still coming even though you and mom aren't great pals."

"She wanted me there so, im going to grant her wish."

Roman had a head start as he had to do something first. Stewy, Vic and Scarlett had went to the private car and head to the place where Caroline was having her wedding.

"Am I going to be the only kid here?" Scarlett asks.

"I don't think so Scar." Stewy says. "I believe Sophie and Iverson are going to be there." Vic's fist balled up. Which means Kendall will be there.

"Thank god." She sits back and goes back to her phone. Vic watches the view as they get closer.

"We're here." Stewy sighs. The three hopped out, Vic thanked and told the carriers where they should place their bags in Italian. They began to make their way to the garden. Scarlett held Vic's arm as they walked in. The family looked around and Caroline sees them.

"Victoria." Caroline waves. Vic took a deep breath and smiled at her mother.

"Hello mother." They kissed their cheeks. "You remember Stewy."

"Nice to see you again." Stewy smiles.

"Ah, the new fiancé, i had to learn about the engagement online." Caroline chuckles. "Third time is a charm i recall." Caroline sees the girl clutching Vic's side. "Whos this?"

"Mom, this Scarlett..." Vic lets Scarlett step forward. "Our daughter." Caroline's jaw dropped.

"Hi grandma." Scarlett waves. Caroline is trying to collect her thoughts. The girl in front of her is her grandchild, Victoria's daughter.