the way i love you

Honestly Stewy isn't the one who gets excited over small banquet, parties, but for this art gallery banquet shit, he was

Honestly Stewy isn't the one who gets excited over small banquet, parties, but for this art gallery banquet shit, he was. Vic didn't really care, its just another business auction stuff, being his accessory and having a few drinks. Scarlett had picked put Vic's dress for the event, a sheer red dress, with one strap worn off-the-shoulder. The skirt section of the dress was completely transparent, while the bodice was reinforced. Vic had to give it to Scarlett, it was a pretty fucking beautiful dress.

Stewy and Scarlett were gone most days, mostly when Scarlett got out of school, usually they would be back by 7. Vic didn't care, again, When this event was happening, Friday night, Stewy called Roman to ask for him to babysit for the night, Scarletts request. So when Vic was getting ready, red gown, red heels, makeup done, hair up, Scarlett was getting her bag ready to spend the night at uncle Roro's.

"Romans here!" Stewy yells from the front. Vic pouts her lips and rushes down to see Roman. "Thanks again for taking care of Scarlett."

"I am the favorite anyways." Roman shoves his hand on Scarlett's face. "Like who were you gonna choose anyways? Shiv?"

"Connor was busy." Vic smiles as she pats Romans cheek. "No swearing please."

"Sureeee." Roman gives her a look of be for real. "Whatever stays at Uncle Romans house...." He points at Scarlett to finish.

"Stays at uncle Romans house." They smiled. Vic shakes her head. Praying that Scarlett will not turn into a mini Roman.

"Well enjoy your night." Roman days as they stepped out of the place and head to their cars. Stewy and Vic kissed Scarlett goodbye, making sure she got everything for the night. Roman closes the car door. "Use protection, or don't. Try not to fuck in the bathroom-"

"Goodbye!" Vic waves at him as Stewy opens the door for her, following in after her. The driver stayed silent as Stewy kisses Vic's neck, whispering how beautiful she looked. "Can we just turn around, stay home and Ill let you fuck me like this?" Stewy laughs under her jaw. "Please?"

"Sorry." He kisses her deeply, both humming in peace. They arrived at the packed building, photographers clicking away, couples, side pieces and loners walking up to the stairs. The driver steps out to open the door, photographers turned and start taking their photo. Stewy helps Vic out of the car and he had her close to him, hand on her hip. They took a couple of photos, and went inside the gala. Vic got her glass of champagne as she steps in, sticking by Stewy's side as he made business plans. She smiles and nods as she drowns herself in her glasses of champagne. Ladies came up to talking about the news of Scarlett, hows she like, what kind of schooling shes doing, blah blah blah.

"Wonderful daughter." One said. "I cannot wait to see her."

"Stewy and I agreed to not be in the spotlight until shes ready." Vic nods into her sixth glass. "They're not allowed to take photos of her."