For Myself

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, we will exorcise you as a curse!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

No One POV

Fushiguro states that he and Suzuki will exorcise Yuji as if he were a curse. 

However, Sukuna raises his hands which set both Jujutsu Sorcerers off guard. "Wait I'm just fine!"

Suzuki sees the marks fading away as it made him more at ease. "Oh, I see." He went closer as Fushiguro was against it, "Suzuki! What are you doing?!"

Suzuki was close as "Sukuna" blushed. "So you're Yuji?"
They nodded as he gave a small smile, "Well, I see that you're able to take control of your own body. But, I know you're going to fail, so..."

Yuji immediately jumped back as he something stinging his neck, brushing it he sees blood. His eyes widened as he looks and sees Suzuki's hand have some of his blood.

Suzuki gets into a fighting stance, "I'll make this quick and painless."

"What's the situation?" Suzuki and Fushiguro were shocked as they look back to see someone they were familiar with.

A very tall, lean, and muscular man who is in his late twenties and is considered relatively attractive, mainly due to his facial features. He has snow-white hair and his eyes are covered with a black blindfold which props up his hair and gives it a spikier appearance.

"Gojo-sensei?!" Fushiguro said in surprise, "Why are you here?"

"Hey." Gojo waves, "I wasn't planning on coming, but man you're roughed up. I should show they second years." 

Gojo takes out his phone and takes multiple pictures of Fushiguro while they cover themselves from the flash.

"Also," Gojo dramatically pulls Suzuki to him. "How can let my husband be at a place where the elders were making a fuss about the cursed object!"

"Gojo-sensei!" Suzuki pushes Gojo, "Please, don't be very dramatic!"

"But Suzuki!" Gojo shows them a bag, "I brought this for you!"

"Eh?" Suzuki blinks while shaking his head, pointing at Yuji, "That's thoughtful of you but...He ate the object."

It was silent for a moment as Gojo finds hard to believe, "For real?"

"For real." Fushiguro and Yuji answer at the same time.

Gojo examines Yuji closely and realizes that he has combined with Sukuna. "Damn, it combined with you. Anything off with your body?"

"Not particularly," Yuji answers. "Can you swap out with Sukuna?" Gojo asks as Yuji got confused, "Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate, his name is Sukuna." Suzuki chimes in.

"Oh..." Yuji nods as he looks at Gojo, "Yeah, I can do that."

Gojo then starts to stretch, "Then give us ten seconds. Once ten seconds are up, come back to us."

"But..." Yuji protests but Gojo cuts him off, "Don't worry, I'm the strongest."

"Anyway! Here Suzuki!" Gojo smiles as he tosses Suzuki the bag he was carrying. "This is for you!"

"What did you get?" Suzuki asks. "Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and cream flavor.

'This guy went and brought souvenirs!' Megumi is taken aback by his teacher's carelessness.