Fearsome Womb, Part 2

No One POV

'The Innate Domain's closed off! The Curse Spirit is dead!'

While waiting outside the detention center, Y/n notices the cursed womb's Innate Domain has disappeared. 

Y/n quickly goes over there and has his mind set on one thing, Sukuna. 'Itadori never faced a special grade or had any knowledge of this type of work. This was a stupid idea!'

"Sorry, but he's not coming back."

Y/n froze as he heard a deep voice. Sukuna now arrives as he is standing in front of him.

"Damn." Y/n clicks his tongue.

"Oh~? So you knew that the idea was bad?" Sukuna spoke as if he was good mood, "Maybe that's why they all think of you as "One of the strongest". Let's chat a bit."

"What?" Y/n looks at Sukuna in disbelief. "This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact." Sukuna starts blaming Yuji, "Feels like he's having some trouble switching back."

"Still, though...It's only a matter of time."

Sukuna rips out Yuji's shirt. Y/n was now being cautious as to guessing what Sukuna's next move was.

"So...I thought about what I could do right now."

Y/n's eyes quickly widened. Sukuna effectively takes Yuji's heart out.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Y/n shouts.

Sukuna smiles as he holds Yuji's heart, "I'm taking this brat hostage."

"Hostage-!!" Y/n now understands, "Itadori will die if he switches back."

"Very good!" Sukuna claps his hands, "Now I'm free like a bird."

"Damn...Guess our position is now reversed." Y/n spoke with small disappointment, "Still...This will be fun."

Sukuna was taken aback, "Fun?"

Y/n looks at Sukuna, smiling, "I get to fight the Curse King Sukuna!? Oh, this is a lifetime moment I'm not gonna be all sad and disgusted about!"

Sukuna laughs and laughs harder, "You are something! I've never come across someone who's this eager! Are you sure you're human?!"

"Probably not." Y/n unzips his jacket, "But I don't care if I am or not. I'm still gonna fuckin love this."

Sukuna could now see Y/n body's image. Even if they had their jacket on, they could see some of their skin, but now, he can see almost his entire upper body.

Y/n starts to jump a bit as he does a little foot movement, "Now then, ready?"

Sukuna opens his arm, "I'm finally out. Let's use the open space."

Y/n was quickly in front of Sukuna as he went for a punch, Sukuna dodged by simply moving his arm. But Y/n was still smirking.

Sukuna's arm suddenly falls off, "Huh?"

"Hehe~" Y/n goes for a kick as Sukuna jumps back, but now their left leg falls out.

Sukuna hops a bit before they all quickly grow back. "So, you can use wind?" 

"Mmmm-nope." Y/n smiles, "I can also use other things like this."

Suddenly the rain stops falling. Sukuna looks and sees the droplets floating in the air before they all start to swirl around him.

Y/n's hand quickly sparks lighting as he slams his hand on the ground, electrocuting Sukuna with the help of the water trap.

Sukuna laughs as he breaks free from the barrier. "More. Come on!"