Girl of Steel

"Oh! Fushiguro! Suzuki?!"

"There were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there?" Megumi asks.

"But isn't livelier better?" Gojo asks. "I thought it would be good for"

"I already have Y/n close by, so what's your point." Megumi cuts Gojo off, "And classes and missions are enough."

"Wait, Suzuki's room is next door to?" Yuji asks but Y/n blushes a little, "Yes. But there would be times I'll crash in Megumi's room since it was just us as the only first years here."

Yuji didn't say anything after as Megumi blushed and Gojo whined, "Why can't I sleep with you!?"

"Because you have a tight schedule." Y/n blurted out, "Because you're strong, you get used often."

Gojo felt the word 'Strong' being used as an insult to him as it pierced his heart.

"Well anyway!" Gojo claps his hands, "We're heading out tomorrow! We're going to pick up the fourth first-year!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

No One POV

Outside the train station in Harujuku, Yuji, Y/n and Megumi wait to meet with the last first-year student. 

Yuji turns to Y/n, wondering why their class is so small, "How are there only four first-year students? Isn't that too few?"

"Well, have you encountered someone who can see curses?" Y/n chuckles before explaining. Yuji thought about it before shaking his head, "That proves how small jujutsu sorcerers are now."

"Also, didn't you say I was the fourth?" Y/n nods, "Their entry happened before you came in. You already know the school's little origin. Everyone has unique circumstances, which makes us pretty rare."

Y/n turns to Megumi, "Can you stop giving that look? You're making other people concerned." Yuji turns to Megumi and sees their face being gloomy and angry.

"I'm just wondering why I'm not being asked these questions?" Megumi asks as Y/n tilts his head, "Is it not obvious? You frighten everyone."

Megumi dramatically fell on the floor before getting up. "Huh?!"

"Meg, you frighten everyone." Y/n repeats himself before explaining, "You always give others a look that makes them think you're a troubled boy, or if they even dare to look at you, a fist would be greeted to them on a silver platter."

Megumi froze after hearing Y/n's explanation. Y/n covers his mouth, so he won't burst out laughing at seeing Megumi's expression.

Meanwhile, Yuji was watching the two of them as he felt a little pain. He was confused, but he felt a little hurt.

"Sorry for the wait." They turn to see that Gojo arrives. Gojo turns to Yuji, "I see your uniform made it in time."

"Yeah, it fits perfectly." Yuji gives a thumbs up. His uniform was different, a black long-sleeve shirt resembling a gakuran over a red hoodie, black pants, and red shoes. "Though, now that I realize, all of our uniform looks different."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request," Gojo explains. "Huh? But I never put in any requests." Yuji was confused as he mess with his hoodie. "I was the one who put in the custom order," Gojo answers.

Yuji was still at a loss as Y/n shoulder bumps them, "Don't worry. He also tried to do one for me, just failed." Yuji looked interested, "What did he try to do?"