About Good Behavior

There are spoilers for the tv series, if you would like to watch it, it is on Hulu. I am also going to be warning you that there are going to be sensitive topics and language used and discussed throughout this roleplay. These topics are including but are not limited to sex, alcohol, usage of alcohol, drugs, usage of drugs, nudity, gore, murder, violence, harsh language, etc... Everything will happen in Discord, and I will probably not rp with you if it cannot be through Discord. Literally, spam my pms if you want to rp this. I don't get notifications too often, but if I see it and respond stop spamming lol. That means I will look out for it.

Good Behavior is a novel written by Francis Hawkins. He wrote about a girl who was recently released from jail on good behavior. While she was out, she decided to heist a hotel, and when she did that she stumbled across a hitman. She decided to sleep with him and try to stop him from killing his assigned target. This failed and ultimately ended with her being used by him during another one of his targets. 

This is the knowledge you may need, other than the girl, the thief, has a son, who she is trying to get custody of. 

So this roleplay is gonna work differently than most of them. It would almost be like two separate stories, maybe happening at the same time but in a different place. Maybe in the world maybe not. Though, the requirements for this would be for one person to play the, most likely, love interest of the main character, or your OC.

I will be making two separate characters, though, for one of them you may need to change their name if we happen to choose the same person. 

I will be adding a twist to mine, and rather than my character being an ex-drug addict, she just steals, and happened to steal the wrong thing at the wrong time. I will be making the characters after the rules.