My Character and Form

Name: Seraphina George 

 Age: 29 

 Gender: Female 

 Sexuality: Straight 

 Ethnicity: American 

 Face Claim: Brianne Howey

Personality: She is very charming

Personality: She is very charming. She tends to talk a lot. She does tend to want to be written but she will apologize if it comes down to it. She is very caring and supportive of people, she always tries, though sometimes she does need a push to get better.   

Background: 

She was born to Estelle George on July 3rd, 1994. She had a kid at 21. The father is absent and previously bad towards Seraphina. She decided to take her kid away from him in hopes of them not having a relationship, and her not having to interact with him. Her kid's name is Daniel, she calls him Danny. She had him for 4 years of his life before her mother had him taken away from her. 

Her mother explained the reasoning for that to be her being unfit to take care of him. This threw her into a downward spiral. This led to her life of stealing which eventually caught up to her. She got sent to jail, but she got released early on good behavior. The only issue now is she can't get her son back yet, and she definitely wouldn't be able to do that with the minimum-wage waitressing job that she recently got fired from.

Her reasoning for being at this hotel, was her want to steal money and have alcohol and money. She was currently in a room at the hotel. She was trying to sift through his things. She had found a manilla envelope. She looked inside it and found 50,000 dollars in the envelope as well as a house plan, a picture of a woman, and a few other documents. 

She was confused then she got a text on her phone, from her inside person, saying that the man left, and he didn't know if she had any time at all. This is when she heard the door beep. She shoved everything back in before hiding in the closet and watching the interaction between an extremely handsome man and another man, who just wasn't her type. 

She watched them as they discussed their plans, and it was soon clear that whoever this handsome man was, was the person who was going to kill this man's wife. She felt her heart drop to her stomach at the realization. She didn't know what to do with the information she was receiving. She could do several things, as long as she doesn't get caught.

She waited for their conversation to be over before the guy left however, she heard the handsome man say "As soon as you walk out of here it is final. Your wife will die tomorrow." The man responded with an okay before he walked out of the door. 

Seraphina didn't know when she was going to be able to get out, but she was going to follow him tonight, to wherever he went beforehand. She didn't know what she was going to be doing, but she was going to do it anyways. 

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Ethnicity:
Face Claim:
Personality:
Backstory:

Here are the forms! Please remember if you send them to me on here, make sure that you are okay with Discord. Wattpad really has been irking me because of the pm's not working properly. So please remember DISCORD ONLY