Rules

We do need these because I will not rp with you if you don't follow them lol. That sounds harsh but I am just saying.

1. BE LITERATE. I do not want to roleplay with someone who doesn't carry their weight. I will give an example of what I like to see. I won't provide an example of what I don't like to see because I don't want to "encourage" it lol.  Just make sure to include their thoughts on the current situation. Like you are writing a book in a way. I am the reader of your replies, so treat our rp like a book. 

(Seraphina is my girl's name, please don't take it lol)

Seraphina had the shotgun as she looked toward Javier. Very quickly Anne, Javier's target, ripped the gun out of Sera's hands and pointed it towards him. He had already offered several incentives for letting him go and finishing the job. Sera couldn't bring herself to let that happen. She was watching Anne as she continued to stare at him. "You need to go, the cops will arrest you, so take his car and the money, then go, I got this," Anne said with a sense of determination. "The cops are already on their way."

"I don't want to leave you," Seraphina spoke looking towards Anne before back to Javier.

"Just go right now," Anne yelled which caused Seraphina to jump and reach for the keys on the ground. She looked towards Javier's face one last time before she sprinted to get out of the house. She couldn't think as she unlocked the car and hopped in. 

Before Seraphina could even process what was happening, she was already pulling away from the house and driving away. Her heart was pounding. She didn't know what to do, but as she was on the road, she looked in the manila envelope and took a peek in it, to find 50,000 dollars. She only knew one thing, she needed a drink, and a place to sleep that night. She was gonna go buy a bunch of alcohol, maybe even weed, though she didn't want to do anything harder. 

The possibilities were almost endless, though she knew she had to make one stop before she put her plans into action, she was going to go give some of that money to her son. Maybe her mother would do something nice for him, maybe start him a college fund.

She was thinking about so many things when she saw several police cars in front of her, it was almost a wakeup call. She made sure to pull the car over to the side and wait for them to pass. When they did, she got back over and took a deep breath. That guy was taken care of now, and probably heading to jail. She smiled to herself before she continued driving. Thrilled by the thought of not having to pay for her actions of taking the car and the money. 

2. DON'T CONTROL MY CHARACTER. I think it is very important that you let me do what my character is doing, there are of course times, such as moving to a different room and having a character follow, which is okay within my books. I do not want you to make my character do any actions though other than maybe following around the house to listen as they talk. That is fine, but I don't want you to do too much. 

3. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE PERSONALITY. It is very important, at least to me, to act the way the character is described. Though there is leeway of course, especially if you haven't seen the show. And especially because I will not be describing it perfectly. It just needs to be somewhat close to the personality. Like they aren't a giant asshole, unless there is like a fight, that is different. Just make sure to make it similar to how described lol. 

4. EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE ON DISCORD. I love Discord, and I will only be using that to rp. It is the easiest way for me to communicate and I like making servers for my RPs lol. I will probably try to engage in small talk, so if you aren't comfortable with talking to me lol and just want to rp, just let me know. Though I may be sad lol.

5. NO OP CHARACTERS. This is simple on many levels. Your character will not die during this so there is no need for loads of guns or anything along those lines. This is not a type of roleplay where you will need tons of weapons. Especially since you are not the hitman, though that can be arranged lol. 

6. I CAN MAKE SMALL CHANGES. These small changes are meaning if you want to combine our roleplays we can. It can either be through friends or something different. They could be a hitman duo, who both end up falling in love with a non-hitman. BTW hitman is just used as a term for a person who kills someone for money. It is not gendered. If you want this small change made tell me. I will probably make characters in preparation for that. 

7. HAVE FUN. This sounds weird but it is important to keep the roleplay going on longer. If you find a part boring or you are unsatisfied with how it is going, just tell me. We can change the direction of the story, but I will not tolerate little to no replies to me, I just find that so disheartening. 

This is other than basic common sense such as don't get mad with me, the role player, don't curse me out, etc... Treat me with respect lol.