Scenario 1

(With Two People)

The hotel lobby had beautiful classical music playing in the background as you entered. There was a girl at the desk, she had blonde hair, well-done nails, and a beautiful dress on. She was checking into the hotel. Though, the lobby was all but empty. 

You made your way over to the check-in. You checked in with the reservation that was made. Then you made your way to the bar sitting down at the bar, choosing that rather than a table. "Hey, can I get *enter drink of choice*?" You smiled at the bartender as they nodded and started to whip it up. 

The restaurant wasn't as crowded, it was 2 o'clock on a Wednesday, so it did make sense. There were several people, though. One of them is an Argentinian man speaking with an older white guy. Then another person sitting at the tables, this person caught your attention more than anyone else in the room. This is when the blonde that was at the counter previously went over to the bar as well. Though, she made sure to sit far away from the rest of the people. There were more people scattered among the tables.

"Dirty Martini please," She spoke as the bartender nodded before starting to make the drink as well. The shaking of the drink was heard above the hum of people, that seemed to be close in another room. 

The woman who was sitting there got the martini as well as a small glass of water next to her. She moved smoothly as she pulled an all-access card out from under the napkin and put it in her pocket. She then ripped off a piece of the napkin and looked at it. On there were hotel numbers. She smiled at him before downing the Martini and putting the napkin in the small glass of water and mixing it. She then left the money at the counter. She then started walking towards the elevators. 

In a few more minutes the man who was at the bar left leaving his money on the table, along with a tip. He then headed to the elevators as well. 

What do YOU do from here?

REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS ON DISCORD!!

Typically, from this, we can either skip to them meeting at some bar, or a restaurant. The other person in this case is the person sitting at the tables that you noticed. 

I was going to write another one, but I don't want to, so pretend you didn't see Seraphina and that you didn't notice another person. If we are doing the same character, then you can use that name instead of Javier.