Author's Note

Hello Luvs,

It's been 2 years since the last time I have published a story, entitled "Inlove with the Star" a fanfiction story based from the Kpop girl group "Blackpink". I have noticed the book gained more views and comments than the last time and I appreciate all of the people who read the book. I am happy that my previous book gave you different kinds of feelings lmao.

Now, I am back to publish another story of mine but this book is different from the other books I have written. It is not Fanfiction but it is still a Fiction. I hope this book will take your boredom away and will entertain you. Enjoy this new book!

To my previous readers, I wanted to know how you all have been. I missed reading your thoughts about my stories and your loyal support to me, thank you so much.

To my new readers, I hope you'll enjoy the books I have published. And, btw, English is not my first language. I hope that it won't stop you from reading my books. I assure you that my books will provide you with a great impact.

And lastly, to my silent readers. I also appreciate you. Your silence still gives me motivation.

Please do vote on every chapters. Also, don't be shy to comment. Thank you for the love and support!

Thank you so much, Luvs. Stay safe and hydrated~

love, Rhaerisan

Picture above is from Prenxia. Please support his Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/prenxia

P.S. If you liked the cover of this book, I used photoshop but if photoshop kinds of complicated for you I suggest you use Canva. You can use Canva through online too.

https://www.canva.com/

And if you're wondering where did I get the characters, its from an online website that generates characters. The name is "Imgcreator.ai". It is a fun website, you should try it!

https://imgcreator.zmo.ai/