Chapter 2 ''counting crimes''

~ Y/n POV~

It was now the Brazil GP, Max had won the race and invited everyone to a night club later today to celebrate his win, Charles had gotten 2nd place. I didn't drink much at the party or stayed late bc i had an urgent meeting with a doctor next morning, not wanting to worry them i told them i was just tired and left.

~after the night, morning~

I had gotten some great news from the doctor today! I was two months pregnant, and now im on my way to tell Fabio, only if i knew what was waiting for me inside. I had a key so i could walk in if i needed something or Fabio was in the shower and couldn't open the door for me, so as i opened the door to Fabio's room i saw clothes at the ground, at first i though it was nothing, then my eyes darted over to some heels and im like hold up- those are not mine, i walked further into the room and saw Charlotte (Charles gf) in the bed along with Fabio who was half naked/half covered with sheets.

Y/n ''OH- MY- FUCKING- GOD, WHAT THE FUCK'' Fabio jumped from his sleep startled at the yelling

Fabio ''What happend-'' he rubs his eyes looking his right, his eyes widen seeing Charlotte laying beside him''Wtf?'' he turns to Y/n who has tears in her eyes ready to cry ''Its not-''

Y/n ''Dont u dare say anything, none of what you're about to say, we are DONE!'' she yelled and started running to the door, slamming it once she left. As she was leaving she could hearing

 Fabio saying 'y/n please came back, i promise you i dont know what happend last night' like that would make it any difference.

I didnt know where to go, so i run to the only place i could think of..Marc's room, on my way there i bumped into Anastasia, she stopped me clearly worried and asked me what happend, i just told her to follow me to Marc's room. Once we wede at Marc's room i knocked on the door and he opened it a second later, you could tell that he was sleeping.

Marc ''Hey, what is going on this time in the-'' then he saw a worried Anastasia & Y/n who was crying in her arms ''What the fuck happend? Come inside''

Anastasia ''I dont know, i just found her running in the halls rushing to your room, i stopped her to ask what happend but she didnt tell me anything''

Marc hugs Y/n ''Hey,hey pretty lady, what happend? please tell me, you are worrying us''

-3 minutes pass and Y/n still says nothing, she just keeps on crying-

Anastasia ''Do you want us to call Fabio?''

Y/n ''Dont you dare call him, we are going to be enemys''

Marc ''Woah, please calm down and explain to us what is going on, did something happend with Fabio?'' Y/n nods

Anastasia ''What happend Y/n please tell us?''

Y/n ''He- hecheatedonmewithCharlotte'' said really fast

Anastasia ''What?! Come again?!''

Marc ''He did what?! He cheated!!?!??'' y/n nods and started crying even more