Chapter 7 ''-New start? -One last chance''

~ Y/n POV ~ 

We were walking in the beach, no one was talking, it was silent, we would only hear the waves 

Y/n ''Soo uhm..'' 

Fabio ''Soo, where have u been all those years?''

 Y/n ''Uh well, i was living in Spain, my house was close to Marc's, so he helped me with anything i wanted. And one year ago i came here in Andorra 

 Fabio ''Ah cool, cool...'' looks sad 

Y/n ''Look,im sorry i left u with just a letter.. if i had time i would had come to see u face to face..'' 

Fabio ''Well, both ways would have hurt me anyways... i just wish you could had let me explain what happend that night...''

 Y/n ''I know what happend that night Fabio'' they stopped walking and they sat down in the sand 

Fabio ''What do you mean you know-'' 

Y/n ''One year ago, before i moved to Andorra, Charlotte called me, and explained everything to me'' laughs 

Fabio laughs ''Woah, i never knew that... you know.. i kept texting you but never got a response back.. then i figured you had a new number so i stopped trying...'' 

Y/n ''Sorry.. fun fact! I called you after Charlotte called me'' 

Fabio raised an eyebrow ''You did?? when? why i cant remember this?'' 

Y/n ''I called you by mistake ok? you answered and when i understood who was on the phone i just closed it'' 

Fabio ''Oh shit! It was you that random number that called me that day!'' laughs 

Y/n laughs ''Yes'' 

Fabio ''You still have my number?'' 

Y/n nods ''Mhm yea, i never deleted it'' 

They both stayed silence for 2 minutes. 

Fabio ''I miss you so much Y/n...'' 

Y/n ''I miss you too Fab, i wish things were different'' 

Fabio ''Please, give me one more chance, lets have a new start, please Y/n...''

 Y/n ''You didnt give up on me all those years didnt u eh?'' 

Fabio shakes his head no ''Did you?'' 

Y/n shook her head no ''I couldn't'' 

After a while, Fabio walked Y/n back to her house,they were talking the whole time there, about the last few years.

~ Y/n POV ~ 

 Today Lorenzo went back to Monaco bc he had some jobs to take care of. I decided that i will give one last chance to Fabio, but now i need to go see what Jules is doing, i miss her, i haven't seen her since this morning. As i walked around at the outside restaurant, i noticed that Jules was with Fabio so i star- WAIT, WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH FABIO?, i started walking there faster. Fabio then noticed me walking over to them. 

Fabio ''Oh hey Y/n!'' while playing with Jules

 Y/n ''Uh hello! Daisy what are you doing here, i been looking for you'' 

Daisy ''Im playing with Fabio, look we drew earlier!'' she shows Y/n a paper, she had drawn a bike with the number 20 on it 

Y/n started laughing ''Fabio really?'' looks at him and he started laughing and putted his hands in the air like in a defence, then she looks at Jules ''Daisy, you know we support uncle Marc right? who is riding for Honda right?'' 

Daisy laughs ''Oops i forgot about that!'' 

Fabio half-whisper ''Dont think you forgot that you were riding yamaha-'' 

 Y/n becomes red as a tomato and slaps his hand kindly ''Shush, there is a child here!'' 

Fabio starts laughing ''Aw you became red as a tomato!'' Y/n rolls eyes and sits back in the chair

 Daisy ''So mom are you going to sing tonight?-''

Y/n eyes widen looking at Daisy 

Fabio ''What, did she just called u-'' asks with confusion 

Y/n ''Daisy, did u just call me mom? '' and laughs

Daisy ''oops, im sorry i forgot mom left earlier, but tia Y/n you going to sing tonight together with mom & tia Anastasia? '' (tia=aunt) 

Y/n ''I am i guess'' laughs at her & Jules started drawing again 

Fabio ''She speaks spanish?'' asks Y/n, 

Y/n ''Only small words, her mother is half spanish-half greek'' 

Fabio ''What about her father? i dont see him around? is he busy?''

 Y/n didnt know what to say to him now... 

Y/n ''Uhm,'' whispers to him ''there is no father''

Fabio widen his eyes ''He left them?'' Y/n nods her head

Y/n ''He wasn't a really good man, so its better that he left..''

Fabio turns and looks at Jules ''But she needs a father in her life... a child cant grow up without her both parents...''

Y/n stayed silence then Carolina came over

Carolina ''Ah there you are Y/n, i was looking for you, did u tell him?''

Y/n ''No, i didnt yet''

Carolina ''Shit, did i ruin it?''

Daisy ''OOhh mommy said a bad word!'' laughs

Carolina ''Sorry J-Daisy! haha''

Fabio ''Tell me what?''

Y/n ''Uh- well i decided to give u one last chance- please dont ruin it, its your last''

Fabio smiles at her ''Dont worry, i wont! thank u Y/n''

-after a while everyone came around-

Y/n ''So Anastasia & Carolina, a little birdie told me that im going to sing tonight?''

Anastasia ''Ah yes- sorry we forgot to tell you''

Y/n ''Its ok, but like if Ju-Daisy didnt tell me earlier would i know ?? no''

Carolina ''Sorry girl'' while playing with Daisy

Fabio ''Hey Carolina, your daughter earlier called Y/n mom'' laughs

Y/n looks at her and tries to laugh with him ''Ah yes-'

'Daniel and Heidi saw how Y/n looked at Carolina and though it was suspicious, they looked at each other

Heidi ''Hey, what's tonight?''

Y/n ''Dan's fav thing, karaoke night''

Daniel ''Ooo im for sure going to sing today!''

Heidi ''Oh god'' and everyone starts laughing

-