Chapter 4 ''And they meet again''

~ Y/N POV ~

As Pascale was trying to help Y/n with planting some flowers to the small garden at the hotel, Jules had disappeared . Y/n though she just wanted to play hide & seek, so she let Pascale go look for her since she had a job to do.

As Y/n continued to plant some flowers, from the corner of her she saw a pair of eyes looking at her, she turned around to see who it was and she couldn't believe her eyes...

~ Fabio POV ~

As i was driving to the hotel where i had a meeting with someone from my team, i heard my phone ringing, i looked and saw Daniel calling me, i made a quick stop and picked up the call.Fabio ''Hey man, whats up?''

-they talked for a bit-

Daniel and Heidi had rented a house for 2 weeks, since they wanted to do some vacation alone, they wanted some privacy and also Heidi wanted to go and see Y/n secretly bc she also knew where she was. They could spend the rest of their break with Fabio as they did the previous years. Fabio was grateful that he had friends like them, they were awesome, he didnt have a problem 3rd wheeling. Daniel always tried to find someone to set him up, but Fabio always turned them down or just had one night stands.

After talking a bit with Daniel,Fabio wanted to start driving but to the hotel, but he saw a little girl around 4 years old picking up some daisies from the side of the road. He got a flashback from him and Y/n when they had dreams of naming their daughter Daisy. Then he realised that there was no one with the little girl, and she was at the side of the road, it was dangerous, someone could hit her. He stepped out of the car and walked up to her. The little girl turned around as she felt a presence going towards her and she found a boy walking up to her with a smile on his face, he was holding a phone on his hand and kneeled down to her height.

Fabio ''Hey, what are you doing here, are you lost?''

the girl spoke ''Hi, im not lost, im just picking some flowers for my mom'' smiles at him

Fabio ''Ah oke, well are you alone here?''

girl nods her head

Fabio ''Oh, its dangerous for you to be alone out here, little girl! What's your name?''

girl ''My name is Daisy! and im not a little girl! Im a BIG girl! sir!''

Fabio laughs ''Well Daisy, my name is Fabio, how long have you been here by yourself? Your family is worrying about you''

Daisy then started thinking that he was right and didnt know how long she was gone

Fabio saw how she started looking a bit sad ''Are you okay? Do you want me to drive you back at your house?''

Daisy smiled at him ''If you can please Fabio.. i dont really remember well the road back to the hotel-''