Chapter 21

The next day I woke up in a daze. It would have been an alright day. But Michael didn't add a song to my playlist. I've been so used to him adding one every day. And I haven't spoken to him in a while. Probably because he's been really busy. Calum called me and we had a really long conversation about everything going on at the moment. It felt nice to talk to him again, as friends. Years ago we were best friends, I missed that. 

Michael then texted me asking what I had been up to recently. I didn't mention the party because that was just to get myself distracted from the stress of missing him so much, I don't want him to get the wrong idea. He asked if there was anything I wanted to tell him. What does that mean? I was so confused, so I just replied with a simple no. He then didn't text me back at all.

That was the day before  my parents came home.

It turned out to be a wonderful day. My parents announced that my dad is needed again for a conference in Queensland.

"Cass, this is perfect for you! You can meet up with Michael!" My mum said enthusiastically. I was so happy with the news. I texted Michael straight away. He didn't answer but I was sure he would soon. A few days later he still hadn't. I was getting worried.

________________________________________________________

A/N

This is a very very very short chapter, in order to put all of my upcoming ideas in the next chapter :) stay tuned x