Ohm got everything.

-:10 days later:-
"In a room in a very big palace."

[Enter :- Ash, Thiti, Big mafia.]

<Big mafia is father of Ash and Kwon.>

Big mafia :-Thiti you can go from here. I want to talk to Ash.

[Exit :- Thiti]

Big mafia :- I didn't know that with my elder daughter my younger daughter also doesn't have the brain.Why did you go alone to my enemies?What if something happens to you?

Aash :-Then you are comfortable with your dear son as you live and if you want to say something, then you can say it to me and not to my sister.

[Enter :- A charming and handsome man with well maintain body (Ohm).]

Big mafia :- I don't have time to argue about it right now

Big mafia :- I don't have time to argue about it right now.I want to talk to you guys that from now the business of the whole of Asia will be handled by Ohm and you will handle the business of Europe after graduation, but now you just do what Ohm tells you to do.

Ash :- So why don't you say that I should become your girlfriend's son's servant?

[Big Mafia goes to slap Aastha, but when Ohm gets a call from someone, he tells Big Mafia, then he stops.]

[Exit :- Big mafia.]

Ash :- Your mother had threatened my mother, now come to ruin my life.

Ohm :- Your father had gone to my mother.

Ash says :- But your mother knew that he was married, so why did your mother ruin our life that our mother had to commit suicide.

Ohm gets very sad hearing this and goes towards his room.

"Wounds on the body sometimes heal, but wounds on the heart never heal."

After this conversation Aash starts to cry.

Hope you will like this story 😊.