SAD

{night time of the same day}

Aash cries and talks to herself.

Aash:- Why I am feeling bad, whatever I have said is true. Well, I should not worry about any emotion. I am bad, very bad.

[Then Thiti comes in the room and says.]

Thiti:- I have brought food, eat it.

Aash:- yeah good night.

[Thiti leaves the room.]

Aash starts crying but just then her phone rings.She pick up the call and tries to control her tears.

Aash:- Hello.

Nawat:-Hi

<Nawat is a cute, smart and innocent boy and also her best friend.>

Aash wanted to cry bitterly but she did not want to give any problem to Nawat, so she says that I will call later

Aash wanted to cry bitterly but she did not want to give any problem to Nawat, so she says that I will call later.But Nawat came to know from her breathing that she is crying.

Nawat:-Were you crying?

Aash:-Noo.

Nawat:- You can tell me anything. I would never judge you. I will always stand with you. Are you telling me now or should I come to your house?

Aash:- I have spoken very badly to someone because of which he has become very hurt whereas that person is not so bad. I don't understand what should I do now?

Aash starts crying again, hearing which Nawat gets very upset.

Nawat:- Arey, then what is the point of crying in this, you should say sorry to him, won't you?

Aash:- Why is it so hard to say sorry sometimes?

Nawat:- Apologize to that person in the same way as I apologized to you.

Aash:- Yeah!! Thanks for your support.

Nawat:-Metion not.

Aash:-Okay, I will can you later... Good night.

Nawat:-Do not cry again. Bye

[They both disconnect the call.]

"Both Aash and Nawat start thinking about one year back."