Aash knows truth🌸

{It was 2 o'clock in the night, both of them were in the store room and Nawat woke up.}

Nawat (thinking):- To save myself, I should not put this girl in danger, I have to get her out of here right now.

He searches every corner of the room but nothing happens so that he breaks the door of the room. There was a sound of lightning coming and it started raining very heavily. He gives his jacket to Aash and corrects her hair and finds out that Aash has very high fever. He goes there and here and as he doesn't get any help, he takes out his handkerchief and goes to the restroom and dip the handkerchief in water. Come back to the storeroom and place that handkerchief on Aash's head. There was no bucket in the restroom so Nawat had to keep going to the restroom and back to the storeroom again and again but still he did not understand why he was there or did not get angry again and he felt very guilty for whatever he did.

It was 6 o'clock, Aash also got better. Nawat was also sitting in front of her. The school guard was opening all the rooms. When he opened the storeroom, Nawat called him and told him everything, then he looked at the time and said.

Nawat:-I have to get Aash out of here.

He immediately wakes up Aash and is about to leave the room, but then he sees F4's group coming, he takes Aash to the restroom of the storeroom and speaks.

Nawat:-Don't get out of here and if possible, forgive me.

Aash did not understand anything but she accepted Nawat's words.

F4 group has entered the room.

Ren:- Oho you were working for us all night, where are you girl?

Nawat :-(hesitating) I didn't get it.

MJ:- I didn't hear what, tell me the truth otherwise...

Bright:-The security guard has told me the truth that a girl was also there with you. Tell me where she is.

Nawat :- sorry

Bright comes towards Nawat and punches him, then they all start beating Nawat but Nawat still does not tell the truth.

[Maybe he was protecting the faith or maybe he was protecting himself from doing wrong.]

When Aash hears Nawat screaming, she comes out from the restroom and sees the group of F4 beating Nawat badly.

Aash :- What the hell you guys doing here?

Nawat got shocked when he saw Aash and tried to get her away from those boys but he failed .

Bright :- Sister what are you doing here?

Nawat jaw dropped when he heard that Aash was bright sister.

Aash :- I was stuck here .

F4 group members calmed down as if they had smelled a snake. Nawat still couldn't understand anything.

Aash :- Wait a second....means you guys are raging Nawat . And if I was not here any other girl was here what will you guys do . I will tell this all matter to your dad . And you Nawat I can't think that you are this type of guy who can do this to any girl.

Aash got upset when she knew that Nawat done this and she left the room .

Aash(aside) :- I m again alone ...I trust him but he was a lier. Why always me who suffers alot.