Chapter 2

"So Blaise... you're saying... these spies... do they work under some kind of underground organisation? Like a mafia or something? Terrorising people, that stuff?"

Cecilion questioned with innocent curiosity, raising a brow as his eyes looked towards a man before him, who was seen typing quickly on a keyboard, flexing on his muscle memory.

The young man had striking blue eyes that complemented his purple hair. Both of those traits stood out from his dark skin, giving it a clear contrast. The man, referred to as Blaise, wore a basic and generic red zip up hoodie with a blank black T-shirt underneath. His pants were jeans made from denim that were somehow stretchy, stuffed into a high cut shoe with a red hue, shoelaces neatly tied. To add to that, He has a hanging chain earring with a golden star hanging at the end, along with a few piercings around the right ear. Unlike the right ear, he only has one earring on his left. On his neck is a shiny black choker with a buckle, fit comfortably. Down to his hands, were nails painted with shiny black nail polish.

To Cecilion's impression, Blaise looked like those typical e-boy. Yet he cannot deny Blaise's charms, especially his bright blue eyes that seem to catch Cecilion's attention each time Blaise steps into the room.

Hell, those blue eyes seems to catch anyone's attention.

Blaise faced Cecilion for a bit, nodding his head firmly. His eyes then remained fixated on the computer screen before him. A few holographic screens began to pop out around the two young men, displaying pictures of the spies' corpses killed by both Hannah and Henry, along with reports of small details and clues crucial to the investigation.

"Seems like it... The chief is talking to both Hannah and Henry right now to investigate what the fuck is happening." Blaise uttered, not even taking a glance towards Cecilion. "The suit of the spies has no logo whatsoever from what Villin's drone has taken, and they start their pursuit from when Villin eliminates the drug lord."

"They could be the drug lord's army then. Problem solved."

Blaise let out a chuckle, leaning back to finally face Cecilion. Cecilion stared in confusion, awaiting Blaise's response.

"I wish we can close the case that easily, man. But! The police academy reported to us that there's more deaths and cases of missing people whenever this group of people appears. With that drug lord killed, we cannot find any information. I can hint that they collaborated with mobsters, though."

"A business."

"Exactly. Expanding their army and knowledge. Usually this means... some sort of world domination. Which is a ridiculous possibility, to say the least."

Blaise let out a heavy sigh. He stood up and approached a coffee dispenser, taking an empty mug and pouring himself a warm cup of coffee. It was quiet for a moment, until the door clicked and swung open, casting lights from the hallway down into the dimly lit room. Such action and bright presence of light brought both Blaise's and Cecilion's attention towards the source.

Two shadows of varying heights appeared, revealing it to be both Hannah and Henry, who had just happened to return from their meeting with the chief.

Henry let Hannah enter first like a gentleman he is, before closing the door behind him gently. Hannah went to approach a chair and sat down in relaxation the moment her weight sunk into it, sighing from exhaustion. Henry went to remove his brown coat and tossed it aside to a nearby table before ruffling his hair so that it became messy. Henry then proceeds to cross his arms and lean against a wall, looking aloof.

Both of them did not speak nor greet, staring into space full of their own thoughts.

"What? You two ran a marathon or something?" Blaise questioned in a joking manner, trying to light up the mood.