Prologue

"Come on (y/n), you need to get out more!" Your friend Amber wined

"Come on (y/n), you need to get out more!" Your friend Amber wined. "No-" before you could even get anymore words out your friend started "Well we are going to a party. I already told Jack that I am bring a friend and so now you have to come." What The Hell; she didn't ask if you had plans... I mean you didn't but what if you. Well that didn't matter because just as you were about to protest saying she could bering someone else, a car pulled up into the drive way of your friends house. "Ah~ He is here!!" Amber had jumped off her bed running to the front door with you close in tow. "WAit- AMBER-" Tripping over the rug she has just be for the stairs in her house. Sadly she open the door to be met with Jack. He was Ambers boyfriend and the one hosting the party. "Hey babe!" He says giving her a quick peck. "Gag gross get a room." You say walking down the stairs.

"Hi (y/n)." he said bluntly. You and Jack don't really get along. It's the whole you're dating my best friend, we're different sides of the social spectrum, I only tolerate you because she likes you. " We are ready to go!" Amber says with delight. Jacks face when white. "I'm shocked that you got the recluse to come." Jack said with a flashy smile."Jack!" Amber said punching his arm and whisper yelling at him for the name he called you. "Ha ha very funny Jack. Let's just go." You said stepping outside the door bumping Jacks shoulder on purpose. In all honesty you didn't want to go to the party but after hearing that it was being hosted by Jack it made you want to go. Not because you liked him, no quite the opposite you just didn't trust him.

The car comes to a stop. Looking out said the window to see drunk, high and maybe both teenagers all over the house.'Great just fucking great. I'm probably going to loses track of Amber because of he dumb boyfriend dragging her to god knows wear.' "Hey, Heeeey, (y/n)? Why haven't you left the car?" Amber talking to you from the window of the car. "Oh, sorry I just got lost in thought for a moment." Finally stepping out of the car. " Well I'm going to fine Jack and see what he is up to. Have fun!~" Before you can even say bye she left. 'Well shit' Walking inside of the house you can already smell the weed, alcohol, and other things you can't and don't really want to identify.

(y/n) POV:

'This place smells like a shit hole. Not even lying.' As I walk around trying to fine Amber I fine her playing beer pong, not really wanting to play I decide that maybe I should just walk around. After looking for a bit I can tell the stoners are all in the living room, the drunks are outside or hanging around the kitchen, and the people who are both are something else are just around. 'I think I should grab a glass of water my head is starting to hurt from the loud ass music and the different smells.'  After a little bit Amber walking over to me clearly drunk. "Hey... dri- drink this." then she walked away or stumbled. I tired call her attention but she seemed to be focused of something on the couch. 'What even is this?' Smelling the drink that she had given you. 'Oh, it's a vodka soda.' In being here and seeing that amber gave it to me I might as well drink it. 'How much vodka did she put in this? This has to be at lest 60/40' I always new amber had no real concept of mixing drinks but god was this something else. Seeing as she is my friend I'm going to drink it anyways.

My head hurts like a mother bitch. I don't think slamming down 5 Vodka sodas was a good idea. I think I'm going to fine a bathroom. After a little looking around I find one that has no one making out or doing drugs in it. 'I think I'm going to sit in the bath.' I pulled out my cassette player. put on the headphones and let myself just chill to my own music and not what ever teen pop they were playing. People like I.C.P. Foo Fighters, Nirvana, The Cure were all on that cassette tape and a few others I don't care to name at the moment. That all changed when a person opened the door. Looking over to see who it was, it was someone I didn't know. They had blue hair and a mask. "Oh sorry, I didn't realize that someone was in here." They were just about to close the door. "If you need to use it or just need a place to escape I'm totally chill with that." I say back to looking at the wall. The door stops, Then opens aging. "You really wouldn't mind if I stayed in here for a bit." His voice was deep and raspy if I wasn't drunk I probably would being flustered at his voice, but as of now I'm drunk and my head hurts.

"I really could not care less if you did. Hell you could sit in-front me in this tub and I would not give a rats ass if you did." I say raising my hands in the air. The boy walks over sitting across from me. I started at him for a bit. "It a prosthetic." he says "Oh shit- My bad bro did not mean to stare like that." He laughed at my drunkin words. "Moving on- do you... want to listen to music?" I ask but pausing mid sentence to think. "Sure." is the only thing he said. So I pulled out my headphones from the player and stared on some random song that was playing before hand. The song that played was 'Let's Go to Bed' by The Cure.

Let me take your hands I'm shaking like milk

As the song played I realized how fucking tired I am. With this new information my drunk mind thought the best thing to do is to lay on the stranger. Now any sober person would have shot down that idea in a matter of moments. But I am not sober, I am in fact vary drunk.

Turning, turning blue All over the windows and the floors

For a few moments I thought what would be the comfiest way to lay on him.

Fires outside in the sky Look as perfect as cats

On his chest. His eyes were closed from what I can see in a dark bathroom and his mask. So that was perfect so i could lay on him with out realizing what going before I done get comfortable.

The two of us together again It's just the same, stupid game.

Thats when I lay on him, my arms around his neck, his feet where at my waits level, and my head was on his chest. I could feel his heart rate quicken and his body tense.

But I don't care if you don't care, and I don't feel if you don't, and I don't want it if you don't, and i won't say it, if you wont say it first

If I am being frank with you I can barely hear the music at this point. The only thing I'm really hearing is the sound of the boys heart rate and his breathing.

'Wait.. I didn't ask for his name... oh well...'

That was the last thing I thought of before I fell asleep.  

1,300 words and two hours of my life.
This is unedited