Emotions (Fluff)

(Just a short lil fluff because I know some of you have been going nuts about me not posting, im sorry my finals begin in 24 hours and I am so not ready yet.. I swear after the 17th once my finals are done I will work my ass off to get you guys every request I've gotten, every demand, everything !) 

Today was the last concert of the Humanoid City Tour, tom and I had been dating for a little while now. We met through a concert, I use to be super fan of the band, and lucky me I became his girl. Before the show, we were all in the backstage lounge area, Bill passing back and forth driving his makeup artist crazy and she tried to finish touching up his eyes, Gustav was playing with his drumstick reviewing in his mind the intro of Noise, while Georg was retouching his hair lightly for them not to bother him too much while he was on stage. And there was tom, his hand gripping my arm searching for my heartbeat to sooth himself down, he'd usually do this with bill but seeing his twin brother pacing back and forth he just took me who was next to him. 

y/n : Baby your gonna be fine, you worry too much ! It went well the entire tour, I can assure you that you will be amazing. 

T : you think so ? im worried that since it's the last show we fuck up...what if I fail my solo on pain of love ! Or worst, what if I forget how to play in the middle of the show 

His little puppy eyes fluttering with anxiety, I kiss his forehead 

y/n : You will be just fine, I know you, your going to rock this stage tonight and so is the rest of the band. Youll be great..

The stage manager soon came to the band and told them to get ready to go on stage, I couldn't go with them and of course had to wait backstage. But since it was the last show, their manager allowed me to sit by the stages stairs so I was able to see the show, it was mesmerizing. Tom was playing beautifully, I kept laughing at bill running around stage like a kid over excited, it was so nice to see them happy and see their own hard work come to life. I sigh as I realize the show was over, I hear Bill scream "thank you" to the crowd and so does tom, the lights turned off, and I see the curtain drop. When the curtain dropped and the room emptied, we all went to see the guys on stage, everyone from the crew was clapping for them and celebrating, their manager even popped the last confetti cannon that was on stage. As I went to congratulate them, I see tom, on the border of crying while watching the confettis fall around him. 

y/n : baby..

T : Can you imagine ?

y/n : Are you okay ? Imagine what ?

T : All these people...screaming our name...screaming our lyrics...loving us, our music

A tear escape his eye, he realized...he finally made it...all this hard work, and hate they suffered from.. they made it...he made it

T : I can't believe this...its...its...the best day of my life...those fans in the front row holding cardboard posters with German sentences, one even wrote "your my hero tom !"...i..I never thought we'd get to it..and we are here...we've done the biggest world tour of our life, and it ends here.. We did it baby

He turns to look at me, his cheeks filled with tears, I hated seeing him cry but was reassured that these were happy tears. I smile as I walk to hug him. 

y/n : Yeah..you did it baby.. 

His arms wrapped around me, his emotions completely over flowing.. I could see bill tense up at the scene 

B : Is..is he okay ?

I nod softly 

y/n : He's alright, just a little emotional that's all

Bill smiles as he scream for gustav and georg, they all go around tom and I giving him the biggest hug possible. He was so emotional, it made me even wanna tear up.. I met him during their Zimmer 483 tour, but never expected to see him cry, I never thought he would be so sensitive about something he's been doing all his life. But it was this beautiful moment, confettis around all of us, in my hair, in bills hair... just enjoying this moment of emotions..