My star (Fluff)

A pretty cute request by@home202788 ! This community doesn't accept negative energy so if you don't like it then don't read it and don't comment on it ! Thank you, enjoy :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart was pounding into my chest, I was petrified by the idea of singing infront of all these people. The Berlin stadium was sold out, 10 000 people waiting out there for me to sing ! It's one of my biggest show yet... Usually my boyfriend tom is here to give me the courage to go out there, he even plays guitar on stage sometimes when he's here to make sure im not alone. Sadly, he got caught up at the studio tonight, apparently they were late on the album recording and he needed to stay with the band to finish up what had to be done, if he was caught up in the studio in Berlin I could've still seen him before or after the show, once again he was stuck in LA ! Impossible for me to see him, his cute face and feel reassured about the situation. I could hear the screams from the fans out there waiting for me to go on stage. The tour manager walked in the green room where I was pacing back and forth.

TM : Alright hun, your go in 30 sec, cmon you gotta go

Y/n : I...Im so scared...what if I fuck up ? What if I fall on stage...what if my microphone stops working !

He walked to me and caressed my back

TM : Your worried because he's not here tonight...aren't you ?

I nod a few times absolutely petrified, I wanted to cry

TM : Look, all he wants right now is for you to get on stage and rock this ! You've done this many times and it always went great ! People out there, there's 10 000 people screaming your name, 10 000 people that payed to see you perform... Tom would be absolutely impressed to see you sing infront of all of them, he'd be so proud of you...

I then hear the music start to play saying I was on stage in a few seconds

TM : Go and make him proud y/n

I got up and ran to the stage as quick as I could, I grabbed my microphone and when the music reach its peak I walked on stage. The crowd screamed in euphoria, as I started singing. I got into my own bubble as if I was alone on stage and everything went great, I sang perfectly and everything went smoothly. I was happy getting off the stage when the show was over, I saw so sweaty. I walked back to my dressing room and changed from my tight costume into one of toms hoodie he had left me to go on tour with, he told me to wear it whenever I felt scared or needed him with me, his perfume on it made everything feel so much better. I tigh my hair in a low ponytail and got on my phone infront of my mirror, someone knocked on my door, my tour manager.

TM : I got a special delivery for you, someone left these roses for you

He brought in a huge bouquet of roses, I Was stunned...they were beautiful ! The bouquet was enormous and held a small letter. As I took it and read it, it said, "come to the green room", I tilt my head laughing... who was playing that trick on me. I walk out the hallway and went back to the greenroom...there was no one other than my band.

Y/n : Did any of y'all sent roses to my dressing room ?

They shake their heads, Marcus raised his head

M : I didn't, but I was told to give you his

Another paper...just great ! I grab the paper and read it, "go back to your dressing room"

Y/n : Funny joke

I roll my eyes walking back to my dressing room, I shut the door.. "I see you followed my notes" a familiar voice said behind me, as I turn...he was here

Y/n : Tom !!

I run to him and hug him tight, I had missed him so much during this tour.

T : Hi maus

He laugh holding me tight

Y/n : I missed you so much, I thought you were stuck at the studio

T : I lied...sorry im guilty ! I saw the hole show from front row...you were absolutely hypnotizing ! Impressive my love....I am so proud of you

He kissed my forehead, my nose then my lips smilling as I passed my hand through his dark braids.

Y/n : You liked it ? Really ?

He passed his hand on my cheek looking deep into my eyes

T : You were perfect....my star