The hidden PT1 (Fluff)

Another request by @home202788, this will contain 2 parts as its quite long, the idea is really cute, but if you don't like it then don't bother commenting or reading it, I don't mind, just no negativity..thank you ! Enjoy :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is great isn't it ? Im dating the guitarist of this huge band Tokio hotel ! Tom and I met when he was on tour, I was just a fan back then but we met at the meet and greet and it directly just clicked...we were made for each other. Things were just perfect...well atleast I thought. You see, tom is...well...a beast when it comes to sex, sorry I had to be honest !! But he is, whenever he had time for it we'd fuck, he didn't care what time it was or even where it was, as long as no one was around and that he had my consent it was sex time. The other band member knew how it was, they did know it, so well that bill would always provide a second pack of condoms incase we needed it at some point, gustav always brought new pairs of sheets on the bus if ours where too dirty at some point and georg ? Let's just say he always brought some extra viagra if some wanted some extra long sex... yes all the boys knew about our sex life ! And no I didn't even care, at first it was embarrassing but in the end you end up not caring anymore about wether or not people know it or even care about it. So we just had our fun...but one day sadly it turned out the wrong way.

Y/n : SHIT

I screamed in the bathroom of the venue, I had felt sick for the last few weeks which wasn't normal, tom just told me I was a little dizzy or that I had eaten something bad...he was adorable, bringing me my favorite snacks or just caressing my stomachh to make the "booboo" go away as he'd call it...but this so said "booboo" was way more then just nausea or something I ate that was bad...this "boobooo" was a literal human growing inside of me ! I WAS PREGNANT ! Georg had brought me a test as I told him my worries that maybe one night the condom broke...and the fuck it did. Georg was outside of the bathroom.

Gg : So ?

He asked through the door

Y/n : I..I'm pregnant

All I heard was a sigh, as I opened the door georg look at me

Gg : I'm so sorry y/n.. so what you gonna do ? Abortion ?

I gasped at his suggestion... of course not !

Y/n : What ?! Oh no I am not, I'm keeping it georg

He looked at me in disbelief

Gg : You don't get it do you...

Y/n : Get what ?

Gg : Tom does not want kids, he'll force you to abort or will leave you...I'm open to keep the secret but you gotta do something about it

I was in pain, I was about to lose all my possible chances with him to get married and have a good life for a kid ? But...it was tom's kid...and my kid... I looked down at my stomach

Y/n : I will leave him then...

Gg : Your what ??!! for a literal fetus !?

He raised his voice trying to bring me back to reason

Y/n : It's more then that georg...I want this baby...if tom doesn't then I have to leave him

I sigh, Georg looked at me feeling sorry

Gg : Promise me I'll still be his or her uncle ?

He asked trying to make me smile

Y/n : I promise

I smile wiping off a tear, I walked backstage to the green room where I found bill sitting on the table doing his makeup, gustav eating some chips looking at the tv and tom just laying on the couch vibing his guitar in hand, he turned to me

T : baby !!

He exclaimed sitting up excited to see me, god his eyes sparkled when he saw me..it broke my heart to know what I was about to do to this lil heart. He jumped off the couch to hug me, I broke the hug quite quickly

T : oh..not in a touchy mood are we

He smiled

Y/n : Tom...we have to have a talk

His face turned from excitement and joy to worry

T : Talk ? Um sure.. about what love

Y/n : about us...

T : us ?

He questioned falling on the couch sitting down, bills eyes trailed to me his eyeliner falling from his hand as he felt like he knew what was going to happen.

Y/n : I'm sorry tom...but I can't do this anymore...the touring, the always being chased by paparazzi, this thing of dating a celebrity

I sigh to which bill got up looking at tom, tom looked at me and started crying..my heart shattered in millions of pieces seeing his tear up

T : no no..it ...no but... please don't do this to me... im sure we can fix it ! I can try everything ! I can try to have more security...be more present...please don't do this to me...

He cried holding my hand which I pulled off

Y/n : tom it's over..im sorry...we're done

I turned around and walked to the door, I turned around one last time to see bill hugging tom as he broke down, bill looked at me, he wasn't made...it felt like he knew why I was leaving.. I walked out taking my bags, gearg hugged me saying our last goodbye as the taxi took me and brought me to the airport far away from here...far away from this broken heart...I'd never forget the look on toms face...his tears...his begging for me to stay...my heart was shattered...but if I wanted to keep this child, I had to find a way to leave him anyway.. I sigh looking out the window as I deleted everything from tom, every memory...I just kept one picture.... A picture we took...for our first kiss...to show his son or daughter that he was his or her father...