Chapter IV: Never Cross a Pirate

Hello, all, and welcome back to The Prodigal Knight Returns! Well, I don't really have much to talk about, other than a few things I should probably clarify on how The Old Republic MMORPG ties into the story.

First off, the events of the base game, Knights of the Fallen Empire, and Knights of the Eternal Throne did in fact happen, however, the Shadow of Revan, is a different story.

To start, for all intents and purposes, the Foundry and HK-47 are undisturbed, with only Revan knowing what the Foundry is truly capable of (and in time, you, my readers, will as well... heh heh heh...) Now then, how the events of Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne still happened while Shadow of Revan didn't works like this: a random member Order of Revan found out about and tried to use the Sith Ritual to resurrect Revan, but since Revan wasn't actually dead, and the Order of Revan leader was nowhere near as powerful as Revan, and therefore wasn't powerful enough to fully complete the ritual properly, Valkorion/Vitiate/Tenebrae was revived in the same state he was in leading up to Fallen Empire. Oh, and the Order of Revan guy died painfully. Whoopsie!

Now then, with that out of the way, let's get started!

Chapter Four: Never Cross A Pirate

Florrum-Pirate Base

Hondo Ohnaka, along with a small team of scoundrels, scum, and other assorted villains, made their way into the cargo bay of the base. A shipment of spice that they'd been expecting from their men on Coruscant had finally arrived.

Admittedly, it came as a huge relief to the pirate, given that he'd heard that some nutjob had not only caused an explosion in the Chancellor's office, but had actually broken into and stolen data from the Jedi Temple, all in the same day, which needless to say, got the Republic's clone army and the Jedi's feathers all nice and ruffled.

As he and his men arrived in the cargo bay, Hondo couldn't help but grimace at the state of the ship. From the looks of things, it had been a small miracle that the ship hadn't been torn apart by the hyperspace jump, leaving not only the ship and its crew, but worst of all, his shipment, scattered across several different systems.

Really, that new Corellian freighter I had custom-made couldn't have come at a better time... thought Hondo before he noticed that something was amiss. There was only one person offloading the spice, and from the look on his face, he seemed to be wishing he was somewhere else right now.

"Keep your weapons ready, boys... something doesn't seem right at all about this," said Hondo as his men got a good grip on their blasters, nodding, before passing through the doors leading into the cargo bay.

"Garik, my boy!" Hondo exclaimed jovially. "I was worried that you wouldn't be able to make it with the insanity that was going on on Coruscant... pardon me for asking, but, ah... what happened to the rest of the guys?"

"I happened to them," a new, augmented female voice said, causing Hondo and his men to jump a foot in the air and scramble for their weapons as the owner of the voice, a masked woman in a dark armored robe seemed to materialize from thin air. "Apologies. I didn't mean to frighten you all."

"A bit late for that!" said Hondo before clearing his throat and trying his best to regain his composure. "Oh, but where are my manners? My name is Hondo Ohnaka. Welcome to Florrum, miss..."

"Revan," said Revan with a curt nod. "And you may dispense with the pleasantries. Let's talk business. I'm sure that, being that your an upstanding businessman, we can come to an agreement in regards to my delivering your spice for you, after the rest of your men took an... early retirement."