The Prologue

The night was eerily dark, lit only by a few street lights with no activity from the city.

A blonde haired young man was walking down a dark street without suspicion and fear, the young man was walking along the shady road. Lee Felix, or Felix as he is usually called, is on his way to a place to meet someone at a crossroads.

Felix waited in the middle of the crossroad for a long time, until, "Oh, you did come, I didn't expect it," someone said in the darkness. "Don't talk too much, I'm not here for you, but for the sake of my family," Felix replied in a deep voice, the man laughed, "People who care about their family, I like them," said that person.

"Then, did you bring the item?" Asked the person, Felix then reached into his pocket and took out a cloth package, "Are you sure this thing has a secret ability?" Felix asked while giving the package to the mysterious person, "Hehehe, of course, Felix, not even just yours," said the person then put the package in his pocket. Felix raised one eyebrow, "What do you mean?" asked Felix curiously. "You don't know?" The person chuckled, "All of the pendants that your eldest brother gave to you and your other siblings have magical abilities that cannot be imagined by humans," explained the person, "but unfortunately, those powers must have a vessel strong enough to contain them completely," the man continued. Felix was again confused, "What kind of vessel?" he asked.

The man smiled then stabbed Felix right to his heart, causing Felix to vomit a lot of blood, "Why don't we find out together?" asked the person with a scary smile. Felix's blood flowed even faster when the man pulled his dagger from Felix's heart.

Accompanied by the silent laughter of that person, Felix suddenly fell and lay lifeless in a pool of his own blood.