The Reveal

"What do you mean?" Lee Know asked trying not to slam the table after hearing Jeongin's answer. Jeongin took a deep breath, preparing mentally to remember the events of that night, "So, when we were distributing Felix's posters, I found Felix's pendant at a crossroads, I really don't tell you, I want to investigate it myself...." Jeongin paused, Lee Know looked at Jeongin, "Why do you want to investigate it alone?" Lee Know asked, Jeongin was silent, "I... I don't want to bother you guys," Jeongin replied , Lee Know was silent, "But you—", "I've troubled you guys enough, especially you, hyung, you took care of me the most when I was down because of losing Felix, so I... don't want to bother any further...." Explained Jeongin.

Lee Know was silent for a moment, "So that's the reason you ran away from the mansion?" Lee Know asked, Jeongin nodded. "While running away, I headed to the place where I found the pendant. When I arrived, I saw a silhouette of a person, the road was dark enough for me to see who it was, curious, I approached the person. Finally I was able to see after being under a street light, it was Hyunjin, but... his appearance is completely different. His hair is red, his eyes are terrifying, and his aura really gives goosebumps, but I ignore it and still approach him. When Hyunjin saw me, he looked at me with pity, when I asked him why he seeing me like that, he just apologized to me, and instantly, he attacked me, after which my vision blackened." Jeongin closed his story.

There was silence for a moment. Suddenly Lee Know stood up so quickly that his chair fell over, he then took his cell phone. Lee Know saw Hyunjin's current location on his cell phone. "Hyung?" Called Jeongin when he saw Lee Know with a serious face mixed with anger. "I have to go," said Lee Know towards Jeongin's bedroom door, "Wait, Hyung!" Called Jeongin, Lee Know stopped then turned to Jeongin, "I'll come with you," Jeongin asked out of his bed, Lee Know's eyes widened, "No, Jeongin, you still have to rest," Jeongin said again approaching Jeongin who was already standing beside his bed . "No, Hyung, I beg you, Hyunjin must know something about Felix, I also want to find him," Jeongin asked a little forcefully. Lee Know was silent, he didn't want Jeongin to do anything first, considering he just woke up, "I beg you Hyung...." Jeongin begged again. Lee Know sighed, "Okay, you wait in the car, I'll prepare the things," Lee Know ordered, Jeongin nodded happily then immediately walked towards Lee Know's car, while Lee Know could only shake his head with a smile.

Meanwhile, in the basement of the Oddinary salon.

Han began to regain consciousness, when he woke up, he tried to move, but his hands were tied above his head, "Csh, what the hell?" Han muttered annoyed when he saw his hands tied, he tried to untie them, but failed. "Han?" Call Seungmin who is next to him, "Seungmin?" Han said when he saw that Seungmin had also regained consciousness. "Where are we?" Seungmin asked looking around, "I think we're still in—", "Oho, are you guys awake?" Asked a voice cutting the sentence Han. Han and Seungmin's attention was immediately drawn towards the dark part of the room, someone appeared slowly approaching them, "Honestly, you guys are too fast to wake up," said that person when he was in front of them. Han and Seungmin were surprised to see that person, their expressions immediately turned angry, "Woojin..." Seungmin muttered angrily, "Woojin! You're the mastermind behind all this huh?! How could you betray Bangchan aga— wait a minute, where is Bangchan?!" Asked Han just realized that Bangchan was not with them.

Woojin smiled evilly then pointed up. Han and Seungmin immediately looked up, immediately their eyes widened, they saw Bangchan already tied his hands and feet in an X-shaped piece of wood, "I hope he wakes up quickly like you, but I just remembered, the dose given to him is more than you two," Woojin explained. Han's blood boiled even more, "Damn you Woojin! Bangchan believed in you and you betrayed him by drugging him?! What do you mean huh?!" Han snapped, Woojin chuckled at that, Seungmin immediately realized something, "So you're the one who's been The Red Demon?" Seungmin asked as calm as possible, Han immediately turned to Seungmin, while Woojin's laughter got louder, "Answer! You killed Felix and Changbin!?" Han snapped once more.

Woojin stopped laughing, "Firstly, Han, Felix and Changbin are not dead, they are here," said Woojin pointing to his side, not long, two figures appeared from behind him and stood beside him. Han and Seungmin widened their eyes once again, they couldn't believe what their eyes were seeing, beside Woojin stood Felix and Changbin with completely different appearances from before, their auras were tense, completely oppressive, and their skin were slightly pale. "Fe–Felix?", "Changbin?" Seungmin and Han said in turn, "What the...."

"Oh, and secondly, I'm not the Red Demon, I'm just the underling, the real mastermind is him..." Woojin said slightly stepping aside from his place followed by Felix and Changbin, Woojin slightly bowed as the person he meant slowly came out of darkness, "Thanks Woojin for the introduction," said the person, and again Han and Seungmin were taken aback.The person who appeared in front of them was none other than Hyunjin.

The person who appeared in front of them was none other than Hyunjin

The atmosphere became silent. "You look surprised," Hyunjin said casually. "You... you are the Red Demon?" Seungmin asked shaking, "I am," Hyunjin replied, "So you killed Felix and Changbin?!" Han asked with his head heating up again, Hyunjin snickered, "Me? Kill? Heh, if I killed them, they couldn't be standing here right?" Hyunjin asked with a mocking smile. Hearing that, Han's blood boiled even more, "What do you mean huh?! Do they look alive in your eyes?! They're like zombies now!" Han snapped.

At the same time, Bangchan managed to wake up, "Oho, just in time," said Hyunjin, with one wave of his hand, the place where Bangchan was bound went down near them. Bangchan was silent when he saw Hyunjin and Woojin in front of him, his gaze was cold, "You look calm, do you have something to hide, Chan?" Hyunjin asked with a sly smile, Bangchan was still silent, "Chan?" Call Seungmin, Bangchan is still looking at Hyunjin, "I think they want to know what you know Chan," Woojin said approaching Bangchan.

Bangchan took a deep breath then threw it away, "I'm sorry, I've known about the identity of The Red Demon for a long time," said Bangchan ducking, he had prepared his heart for the words that came out of Seungmin and Han. "What do you mean Chan?" Asked Seungmin, "Explain Chan!" Han's orders. Bangchan looked back at the front, "Since long ago, I have had a spirit animal, a wolf, by taking advantage of the wolf's ability, I can watch over you more easily without you knowing, and... I have witnessed Hyunjin several times killing the people in the photo. that and unfortunately, I witnessed him kill Felix and Changbin," explained Bangchan. Han and Seungmin were speechless, they didn't expect that their leader knew about such an important matter, but chose to keep it a secret.

Meanwhile, Lee Know and Jeongin were on their way to Hyunjin's location, Fuck you Hyunjin! I will beat you to the core! Lee Know's mind was annoyed, he gripped the steering wheel of his car so tightly that he felt it would get out of its place if he continued. While Jeongin was silent, looking at the dark streets, hoping he could find Felix's whereabouts through Hyunjin.