The Disappearance

"As of now, the victims of the serial killer 'The Red Demon' have increased to 15 people in the past year..... next news....." the sound of the news on the tv echoed throughout the mansion belonging to a middle aged man, Christopher Bangchan, or Bangchan, the eldest brother and leader of Stray Kids.

"Three weeks Chan!! Felix has been missing for three weeks! And you can still be calm?!" Someone snapped at Bangchan, Seo Changbin, or Changbin, a COP. "Watch your words Changbin! He's our big brother!" Said someone next to Bangchan, Lee Know. "You always defend him Lee Know, you yourself must be worried if one of our younger brothers disappears," said Han Jisung, or Han, "You're only one day older than him, Han, but I agree," said someone who was in front of the tv, Kim Seungmin, or Seungmin. "Look, I know we are all worried about Felix's whereabouts now, but arguing and hot-headed will not produce clear results, we must be able to respond to problems this with a cool head," said Bangchan who finally spoke.

Hearing Bangchan's words only made Changbin's head hotter. "You see this!" Changbin said while throwing sheets of paper on the table in front of Bangchan, "Those are all the results of the investigation of the serial killer 'The Red Demon', and you see this? One of my investigator said that Felix might have been the victim of him, based on the blood sample they found three weeks ago at the crime scene," Changbin explained, who was still trying to be patient with his eldest brother. "He is considered a murder victim and you can still be calm? I'm starting to question your leadership, Bangchan," continued Changbin, while Bangchan could only stare at him in silence.

Lee Know was getting tired of their behavior, he decided to leave the room and headed upstairs. When he got to the hallway, he ran into a boy with long hair, Hwang Hyunjin, or Hyunjin. "How is his condition?" Lee Know asked when he was close to Hyunjin, Hyunjin shook his head, "I can say he isn't getting better, but at least he didn't getting worse," Hyunjin replied, Lee Know who heard the answer could only sigh, "Okay then, I'll check him now, " said Lee Know then walked away, "Lee Know, I'm worried...." Hyunjin said before Lee Know walked away, "Me too," replied Lee Know without turning around and then walked away.

Lee Know arrived in front of a room, he took a deep breath and then knocked on the door, "May I come in?" Lee Know asked, no response from within. Lee Know knocked once again, getting no answer, Lee Know opened the door of the room. A bedroom, completely dark with little sunlight coming in through the window blinds. "How are you doing, Jeongin?" Lee Know asked approaching the bed by the window, sitting on it a young boy and his body wrapped in a blanket, Yang Jeongin, or Jeongin, the youngest brother of Stray Kids, he is the closest person to our missing person, Felix.

Lee Know looked at the food that was still neatly wrapped in plastic on Jeongin's table, "Jeongin, it's been three weeks, you have to eat," said Lee Know took the food and opened the plastic, "I'm not hungry," Jeongin replied flatly, "I don't care, you have to eat," said Lee Know as he pulled a stool closer to Jeongin, "I'm sure Felix wants to see you happy and healthy, well, even if you're not happy, at least you're healthy," Lee Know said, taking a spoonful of rice and then handed it to Jeongin. Jeongin looked at Lee Know for a while, Lee Know handed him some more rice, Jeongin gave up, he opened his mouth. Jeongin's tears flowed as he chewed his food, Lee Know felt sorry for him.

"You know, Jeongin, Felix always tells me how you guys spend time together," said Lee Know while feeding another piece of rice to Jeongin who was still crying. "I can see the impact of losing Felix was really big for you," continued Lee Know.

"This isn't... the first time I've lost Felix," Jeongin said, finally speaking, Lee Know immediately focused on Jeongin and stopped feeding him. "Before Bangchan–hyung found me, Felix had found me first, we were really abandoned children in the dark and damp suburbs, " said Jeongin sobbing, "when Felix found me, I was being beaten up by thugs after I stole an apple from a store, he helped me, made himself bait to save me, luckily he managed to escape, and after that he came back and took care of me , since then, I've always been with him, thinking of him as my brother and my protector, a figure I've never had since I was born," Jeongin paused. "However, one day, I didn't see Felix by my side, I looked everywhere for him, from every corner to a corner, but I couldn't find him, I cried, I thought, the figure that became my protector and my back-bone has disappeared," Jeongin's tears got heavier, Lee Know tried to wipe Jeongin's tears.

"Then after that, you managed to find Felix again right?" Asked Lee Know, Jeongin nodded while sobbing again, "Two years after I lost Felix, I saw him again, with a more mature figure. To be more precise, he was the one who approached me, I was in a large dump near a restaurant. At that time, the owner of the restaurant caught me scavenging trash, he was almost beat me, but it didn't happen when Felix saw me, I let go of all my longing for him, he didn't care that I was dirty and smelly, he still wanted to hug me. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have met Bangchan–hyung and lived under this luxurious roof, and maybe I'd be dead by now," Jeongin stopped his story.

"Well, I know, you know," Lee Know continued to feed Jeongin, "you have mutual feelings with Felix," continued Lee Know, Jeongin's eyes fell on Lee Know. "Back when Felix just arrived at this mansion, the first thing he told me was about a child who met the same fate as him, but unfortunately we left him when we brought Felix, he said he wanted to look for him after that," said Lee Know closing his story, Jeongin was silent.

Lee Know gave the last bite to Jeongin, "Okay, your food is finished, this way you'll get better," said Lee Know cleaning up Jeongin's cutlery. "I'm expecting you at the dinner table tonight," Lee Know said before leaving Jeongin's room, Jeongin was silent. Lee Know sighed, "How about you help me later? We'll post missing persons papers all over the city," Lee Know asked, Jeongin was silent for a moment, "Okay," Jeongin replied, Lee Know smiled then left the room.

When he was already in the hallway, Lee Know saw Bangchan heading to his room. "Are you done?" Lee Know asked, Bangchan sighed, "They are stubborn, and Seungmin doesn't help," Bangchan answered, "Hyunjin?", "He has an early shift he said,", Lee Know frowned. "What about Jeongin? Is he getting better?" Bangchan asked, Lee Know nodded then showed Jeongin's empty plate in his hand, Bangchan sighed with relief, "Thank you, Lee Know," Bangchan said then went to his room.