The Introduction (End)

Name: Bang Christopher (Chan)Occupation: NoneNew World Era Role: World leaderTitle: The Coldest Conqueror, The Loving Leader, The Hibernation WolfTerritory: The Hell's North PoleDescription: Bangchan was once a rich kid, but his parents died durin...

Occupation: None
New World Era Role: World leader
Title: The Coldest Conqueror, The Loving Leader, The Hibernation Wolf
Territory: The Hell's North Pole
Description: Bangchan was once a rich kid, but his parents died during a business trip and left him an orphan. Bangchan adopted several other orphans as his siblings. As the one who raised them into a family, he felt a sense of responsibility towards them, so he supported their entire life and took care of them, making sure no one bothered his brothers. His character is actually quite calm, but if someone provokes him, then no one will be able to contain his anger anymore, fortunately, he knows how to channel his anger.
After Stray Kids took over the world, Bangchan became the leader of everything, his character turned colder and he didn't want to accept any complaints that were given, he didn't care about the world, all he cared about was his siblings and making sure no one rebelled against them.
Pendants:

———————————————————

———————————————————

Name: Lee Minho (Know)Occupation: DancerNew World Era Role: Assassin, Territory LeaderTitle: The Shadow of Terror, The Lonely DemonTerritory: The Rings of HellDescription: Lee Know is an orphan from an orphanage

Occupation: Dancer
New World Era Role: Assassin, Territory Leader
Title: The Shadow of Terror, The Lonely Demon
Territory: The Rings of Hell
Description: Lee Know is an orphan from an orphanage. The first time he met Bangchan was when Bangchan visited the orphanage where Lee Know was being treated. At that time there was a talent show from the orphanage and Bangchan came as one of the sponsors at the event. Bangchan saw Lee Know's talent and decided to adopt him. After that, Bangchan put Lee Know into a special dance school which was also financed by Bangchan. He is quite calm in nature, will only show his true nature when he is with his family, is really affectionate and can be said to be a mother figure for Stray Kids.
After Stray Kids took over the world, Lee Know became a killer in the shadows, with his ability to control shadows, he could spread darkness across the world with just one swing of his hand. The territory where Lee Know leads is known as the Ring of Hell, his territory is known for its dry land and only filled with ashes and burning residue, no one can live in his territory only he can adapt in his territory, that's why he is nicknamed the Lonely Demon, besides, no no one was allowed to step on his territory, except for Woojin and Bangchan.
Pendants: