16. The Muggle-World

You are a Muggle-born witch/wizard. He visits you and your family over the summer break in the Muggle-World. 

Also, I'm pretty sure that the boys would already have knowledge on a lot of these 'muggle things', but let's just pretend they're as clueless as I've made them out to be lol. I had a lot of fun writing this one.

Harry Potter:

Spending the holidays with Harry was always a delightful escape from the magical world. While you both loved Hogwarts deeply, it was a nice change of pace to visit your old hometown - a place filled with memories of your childhood. Harry didn't have many happy memories associated with his hometown, so it was nice to see that you had such good memories of yours. As you walked through the familiar neighbourhood, Harry was clearly fascinated by his surroundings.

"This is where I grew up," you said, a nostalgic smile on your face. "It's not as magical as Hogwarts, but it's special to me."

Harry nodded, his eyes taking in every detail. "It's much nicer than where I grew up, believe me."

You took his hand and led him through the streets, showing him the local park where you used to play as a child and the corner shop where you'd buy sweets after school. The two of you shared stories and laughter, connecting over your shared experiences despite the differences in your worlds.

As the day turned into evening, you found yourselves sitting on a park bench, watching the sunset over the horizon. Harry's hand found yours naturally, fingers intertwining as if they were always meant to fit together.

"Thank you for today," he said, his eyes meeting yours. "It's nice to see that you have such happy memories of this place."

You smiled warmly. "I'm glad I could share it with you."

Harry leaned in, his lips meeting yours in a gentle kiss. As the sun dipped below the skyline, you knew that this holiday would forever be etched in your memories as a time when Harry truly got to know you - the real non-magical you.

Ron Weasley:

Spending your summer holidays with Ron in your world was an adventure in itself. The bewildered expression on his face as he tried to comprehend the simplest of Muggle technology never failed to bring a smile to your lips. But what warmed your heart the most was how he looked at you when you patiently explained things to him, his eyes lighting up with appreciation for your help.

"Okay, Ron, this is a television," you said, standing in front of the electronic device. "Have you seen one before?"

He tilted his head, squinting at the screen. "I've heard Harry talk about having one."

You chuckled, finding his curiosity endearing. "It's a way to watch shows, movies, and even the news. Look, let me turn it on."

As you found the remote and powered on the TV, Ron's eyes widened as images and colours filled the screen. "Blimey, how does it do that?"

"It's a bit like magic, but it works with electricity and technology," you explained. "People create these shows and movies, and the TV broadcasts them into our homes."

Ron looked at you with an impressed grin. "I have no idea what you just said."

Throughout the day, you showed Ron various aspects of your world – from using a telephone to explaining how non-flying cars worked. Each time he looked at you with that mixture of curiosity and appreciation, you felt your heart swell.