35. You're a Slytherin

Harry Potter:

Harry used to believe that all Slytherins were bad, but that changed when he was paired with you in potions class. While you still possessed the cunningness and ambition of your fellow housemates, Harry admired your ability to defy expectations. The two of you engaged in long and in-depth conversations, sometimes filled with bickering and snide remarks, about topics you couldn't imagine discussing with anyone else. It reached a point where Harry even looked forward to seeing you in class, and he couldn't deny that his fondness for you was slowly developing into an uncontrollable crush.

Ron Weasley:

Ron didn't want to admit to anyone that he liked you. Since you were disliked by the majority of the Gryffindors, he'd never openly confess that he found you charming or attractive. Instead, you'd catch him stealing glances during classes, his eyes narrowing as he tried to pretend he was looking at you with disgust rather than admiration. Part of you hoped that Ron had feelings for you, and you occasionally teased him with flirty winks and air kisses from across the room. This only seemed to make things more challenging for him, as he had to resist your advances as much as possible.

Draco Malfoy:

Draco absolutely adored you, though it pained him that you didn't see him in the way he wished you would. You were intelligent, charming, and had a way of teaching him things about himself and the world that he never knew he needed to learn. However, you only ever regarded him as a friend, and this made his feelings even more challenging to bear. As each day and year passed, his affection for you grew stronger, and he couldn't help but feel jealous when he saw you with anyone else. You were the girl of his dreams, but he just couldn't muster the courage to come forward and admit it.

Fred Weasley:

You had engaged in many verbal sparring matches with Fred, and it seemed like the two of you had a love-hate relationship. During these exchanges, you would hurl creative insults at each other, all while trying to suppress your laughter and appreciation for the other's clever jabs. Despite claiming to find each other annoying, you and Fred often found yourselves gravitating toward each other. It was clear to everyone watching that there was more to your dynamic than met the eye, especially when they saw the way you looked at each other.

George Weasley:

You had always secretly admired the Weasley twins' pranks, although you were never willing to admit it openly. You would make your way through the crowd to get a closer look at their pranks, secretly smiling because you knew exactly who was responsible. George, in particular, always seemed to glance your way when he accepted his detention. You suspected that part of the reason he pulled off such elaborate pranks was to impress you. After all, he had to go big if he wanted to impress the likes of a Slytherin like you.

Neville Longbottom:

Neville wasn't sure how he was going to keep up with you when you started talking. It took a while for you to even notice he was around since he stayed at a distance and stared at you. However, when a class assignment threw you together, even you found yourself confused by the chemistry between you two. You found yourself falling hard and fast for Neville, though you were almost embarrassed to admit it. Knowing that the other Slytherins would never accept him as your partner, you continued to pretend he didn't mean as much to you as he did.

Cedric Diggory:

Cedric had always admired the bad girl exterior you put on. You were the type of person to try and act tough in front of everyone, but when it was just the two of you, you would always let your guard down. Cedric would smile at you from across the room, knowing full well that he had a soft spot in your heart. Even when you gave him a look of displeasure, you'd kiss him when no one was watching. It was all that he needed to get through the day.

Newt Scamander:

Newt admired your confidence and ambition, and he aspired to be more like you. He supported you in all your endeavours, practically becoming your right-hand man as you navigated through life and achieved your goals. You were ultimately the reason why he began his research on magical creatures and started writing his book. Each and every day, you inspired him, and while he wasn't always willing to do everything your way, he pushed himself to emulate your determination and drive whenever he could.

Sebastian Sallow:

You and Sebastian were partners in crime, doing anything and everything to keep each other happy. Whether you were helping him with his sister, or Sebastian was following you as you achieved your own goals, the two of you tore through the school, adventurous and determined. It made you the power couple of Hogwarts, with everyone else practically whispering and bowing before you. You had no clue that everyone had so much respect for you, considering the only person you cared for in the entire world was Sebastian.

Ominis Gaunt:

Ominis thanked his lucky stars that you were sorted into Slytherin. While he wanted to stray from his family's expectations, it did make his life a lot easier when they approved of the pure-blooded Slytherin he had taken up an interest in. You were able to keep up with them, deceiving them with your confidence and charm. While you were often out of your comfort zone, Ominis would follow where you led, absolutely adoring everything about you.

Garreth Weasley:

You and Garreth had an intriguing relationship during your time at Hogwarts, mostly due to your frequent bickering and teasing. It often resembled the dynamic between a golden retriever and a black cat. Garreth was the excited one, eagerly showing you things and engaging in conversation, while you typically maintained a solemn demeanour, quietly listening to his chatter. It seemed to surprise everyone when you two started dating because, most of the time, you appeared unimpressed even by Garreth's mere presence. In actual truth, that was just your personality, and you adored Garreth more than anyone.