What do you want?

~~~~~~~~Reader's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

'What a beautiful day' I thought as I walked down the uneven sidewalk past the slightly overgrown yards. My neighborhood wasn't perfect, but hey, it was home. Today was such a beautiful day, I had the courage to go outside during the day. Of course, I have a (f/c) umbrella over my head, to keep out the sun so I don't , you know, die. I'm a vampire, so I can't really go out in the sun. No, it's not because I'll get all sparkl- oh no. Ohhhh no. There he is.With his perfect lawn and perfect hair and perfect goddamn everything. It made me sick just looking at him. Walking- no scratch that- skipping out of his house like he owns the world.

La da da da da

I'm gonna bury you in the ground

La da da da da

I'm gonna bury you with my sound

He looked like he just won the lottery, but as soon as his baby blue eyes locked with my (e/c) ones for barely a second, he looked like he just run over a cat with his perfect pink car or found a weed in his perfect garden or found a flaw in his perfect cupcakes.
"Hello Oliver." I said flatly, trying to be polite, while also trying to keep the pure contempt out of my voice.

I'm gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face,

I'm gonna- oh. you don't like that? Or do you just not like me?

"H-h-hello (y-y-y/n)" He barely managed to stutter out before running away like I was trying to drink his blood, which I wasn't. I don't understand why he always does that. sometimes he doesn't even greet me back, just looks really surprised and then runs as fast as his legs will allow. 'Maybe he's just trying to run from his broken promise,' I think as I continue walking down the sidewalk past his manicured yard.