Mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~(y/n's) P.O.V.~~~~~~

'What am I going to do? Who am I going to tell? Can I tell anyone?' These were the questions that went through my head when I found out I was a vampire. I guess I was about 15, I went out with some friends. I made the mistake of having my weird friend (BFF's name) drive me home since I wasn't feeling very good even though I didn't drink. It's not that she's a weird person, but she had been acting weird all night. She refused to drink or eat, and was overly pale and was fidgeting a lot. When she drove me home, I guess hunger over took her and when I woke the next morning I was laying on my bed with a red substance around my mouth and sharp things poking into my bottom lip.
Of course the first person that came to mind to tell was Oliver. He was my best friend, after all. We had been through everything together. When my parents got divorced, he was there for me. And when he was being bullied for his bubbly attitude and flamboyant dressing style, I was there for him.

**********Timeskip brought to you by Italy surrendering his vital regions to Germany**********

I knocked our secret knock that we've had since we were kids that told the cupcake-loving Brit it was me. I soon heard slightly hurried footsteps that stopped in front of the door. I heard him fumble with whatever he was holding and the sound a quiet scraping of metal against metal stopped. his door creaked open, and he stood there mixing batter in one hand while gripping a mixing bowl with his other.He beamed when he saw me. That would be the last time he smiled at me.