A Letter to a Friend

~~~~~~~~(Y/N's) P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~

'That's it. I've had it. I refuse to be treated like this from my "best friend" anymore.' I think as I rip out a sheet of lined paper from an old diary I kept as a kid. I made sure to rip the page from this particular diary from when I was 11 because of one entry:

'7-18-(whatever year you were 11)

Dear Diary,
I don't know what to do. Today I hung out with Oliver, like every other day. But something was...off today. I kept noticing how handsome he looked when he smiled or laughed, and I kept stuttering like a moron. Is this some weird hormone thing? I hope this isn't permanent. But for some reason, I kind of hope it is. And I think I know why. I think I have a crush on my best friend.'

I didn't rip out the sheet of paper with that diary entry on it, but the one in front , so it left a print on the back. On the front, I wrote out these words in my (messy/neat/ETC) handwriting in red ink.

Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess
Is that what you want me to do?

Sorry I don't treat you like your perfect like all your little loyal subjects do

Sorry I'm not made of sugar
Am I not sweet enough for you?

Is that why you always avoid me
That must be such an inconvenience to you'

Satisfied, I wrote the words "from your best friend (Y/N)" on the bottom just to rub salt in the wound. I then folded up the paper, sealed it in an envelope, and delicately wrote mine and his addresses on the front before popping it in my little mailbox. I couldn't just give it to him, he'd run away. And if I went near his house, I might get some batter or a whisk thrown at me.

As I placed that letter in my mailbox, I had no idea what roller coaster ride was about to ensue.

A/N: HAHA Another cliffhanger! *evil laugh* Also, this may be the last time I update in a couple weeks cause I'm going to Europe on Sunday so I might update, and I probably will, but I might not and I won't be able to in Europe. Also, I finally got more of the song in there! Yay!