Words Like Wounds

********Flashback*******************

~~~~~~~~~Oliver's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

"I'm a vampire." Of course, as soon as these words exited (Y/N's) mouth, I knew she was joking. So I began to laugh. Although something in the back of my mind told me otherwise. No, it had to be true, she could never keep a straight face when telling a joke like that and her face was dead serious. I thought she had joined in laughing, but it must have been a trick my mind played on me.
Because that's when her fangs sunk into the side of my neck.
I yelped in pain, sprinting to the bathroom to get the large first aid kit I had on hand (With Al and Matt always fighting, it was necessary) and bandage up the two heavily bleeding wounds in my neck. After about 10 minutes, I got the bleeding to stop and bandaged up my sore neck. I left the bathroom to find (Y/N) licking my blood off her fingertips. Soft tears rolled down her face as she did so and she looked really guilty. I was outraged. Why did she bite me? Was she insane?
"What the f**k was that (Y/N)?!"(Wow you really got Oliver mad) I yelled at the...the..the creature in front of me, my usually baby blue eyes now turned bright pink in my rage. "I was your friend! Is this some sick joke?!" The monster finally spoke up.
"I'm really sorry. I j-j-just couldn't control myself. I'm really sor-" I cut her off.
"I don't want your d**n apology. Just stay away from me and GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I threw my mixing bowl that was filled with (favourite flavor) batter, (Y/N's) favourite as that monstrosity left my house, never to enter again. And to think, today was going to be the day I told her how I really felt about her, that I had feelings for her ever since we were kids.

How could I have been so blind.

A/N: Wow. That was sad. You got Oliver to SWEAR. This is definitely straying from the original idea of a Songfic, but there will be more of the song in later chapters.