Apologize

~~~~~~~~~~Oliver's P.O.V.~~~~~~~

I stood in front of (Y/N's) door, staring at it. Why am I here? I can't apologize. I'll just mess it up. Or maybe she won't accept my apology. No, you can do this, I told myself as I clutched a bouquet of (favourite flower) nervously, taking a large sigh before knocking a short rhythm on the door. Soon I heard quick footsteps coming to a stop just behind the door. The door creaked open, showing an exasperated looking (y/n), wearing only a sports bra and shorts. However, I know for a fact that she was not working out due to the fact that I heard the "Kiss Kiss Fall In Love!" Of the Ouran Highschool Host Club opening, so I guess she was just binge watching anime instead.
She looked up with glittering (e/c) eyes, darkening once she realised it was me.
"Oh. Hello. I take it you got my little note?"
"Yes, I did. And I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted up like that all those years ago. I know you didn't have any control over what you did. I'm sorry for swearing as well." I held out the bouquet of flowers, and I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. Her (e/c) gaze softened as she looked at me, a ghost of a smile on her lips. She then did something I would never expect, and pulled me into a delicate kiss.It wasn't rough, yet rough enough to show that she really meant it. In other words, perfect. She draped her arms over my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead against mine. She said the last words of the opening of Ouran Highschool Host Club as the opening ended, which showed that she really did forgive me.

"Maybe you're my love."