2.

PAST

The boy was sent to the juvenile hall. He was under observation for one month. Then after filling out all the criteria for being normal, he was sent to an orphanage. ST. JACOB ORPHANAGE SURIBURNAMI.

SISTER MARY
"Hello Little boy"
One of the staff takes care of the orphans and disabled.
She reached out her hand to him.
The boy looked directly into her eyes. Sparing no emotions to her he walked right back to his assigned bedroom.

He looked outside the window and saw a figure slightly 2-3 years older than him sitting under the tree alone reading he was pale.

He was in his room sitting and waiting for his other roommate to him for lunch.

'Creak'
Door opened. It was the I'm a boy who was sitting just right now near the tree.

YOUNG BOY
"I just saw you there what the"
he exclaimed not knowing what to say.

PALE BOY
"Must be your Imagination"
He smiled. As he extended his hand to greet, Young Boys shook his hand.

YOUNG BOY
"Porchay"
He politely greeted.

PALE BOY
"Kim Kimhan thee-"
"Kimhant"
He smiled without moving his face upper muscles.

"chirp chirp chirp"

CHAY
"You have a bird"
Chay walked toward a cage where a yellow canary was twittering.
He looked at that creature without feeling anything he just touched it. And let go. He was annoyed. Kim looked at the scene with curious eyes. He walked beside him and stood.

KIM
"Do you like it"
He was staring at both of them. Chay didn't say anything he nodded his head in disapproval.
Kim opened the cage and squeezed the bird in his hand killing it. Chay just stared at the poor beautiful creature in front of being obliterated he remembered his mother in the amber canerie. Kim let go of the lifeless bird as Chay took the bird in his hand. He took a step near the window and threw the bird like a chunk of debris.
Kimhan didn't in a million thoughts ever guess that someone would do that with him. Everyone was terrified of him due to his mental instability and irrational behavior. Even the caretakers of the orphanage never dared to take steps closer to him. Nobody ever wanted to become his roommate. Maybe he got used to it so he tried to scare away Chay too. If he can just leave him alone but this time it was different he felt amusment. His heart started to fill up with desire for the first time besides killing. He smiled like a maniac. Kim found his other half.

Chay took out a hankie cleaned like nothing happened and went straight to the dining hall.

As the day started to pass by both became close to each other. Kim grew heavily possessive of Chay.

That was then till Chay got adopted. That was the last time he saw him. His Chay. The last time he felt like a child. The last time before going rogue and on a killing spree, making him the most wanted serial killer in Thailand.

PRESET

INT. NARUIKAKUTO ASYLUM, LOBBY - NIGHT

A wood encircles the grim manor that is Naruikakuto Asylum.
There are elevated doors, lengthy windows, and gargoyles on the ceiling junctions. The attack of drizzle on the dusk, wired asylum windows echoes through the galleries, chaperoned only by the faint screaming and laughing of the bedlam within. The walls of the foyer are gray, archaic, and barren, with nominal fluorescent light. No ornate plants or decoration, only a
couple of benches along the side, and a lone soda dispenser radiating red and white rays from the corner onto a guard depot positioned behind a counter by a large door marked with an "ADMITTANCE" placard. Directly across from that, two steel double doors, heavy and worn, are pinto "EXIT". All are highly institutional.
Behind the desk, a tall well figured guard in a light blue shirt sporting the Asylum patches in gray, JUNG MISO, sips from his coffee mug using his left hand. His eyes are fixated on a monitor in front of him, showing the outside of the double-door exit. His right hand is obscured. To his side, a three-by-three grid of screen illuminates the station. On his desk rest stacks of folders files and his nightstick. Miso's radio crackles as it receives a message
from his lieutenant, MACAU, regarding an incoming patient.

MACAU
"Watchtower, incoming patient HYNA is ready to transfer. Requesting all available units to process."
Miso drinks from his mug.

MISO
(into radio)
"Watchtower. You're clear. All
available units report to triage."
Again he sips from his mug. A sudden flash of lightning shines eerie tails in the hall. He sees a silhouette of what looks like a toothy smile on the separator.
MISO
(into radio)
"Watchtower. Lord bless."
Miso sets his mug down and reclines in his seat, letting out a deep exhale. He looks up at the ceiling, and then down to his two cut fingers of left palm.

MISO
"Finally got you fucker, you dumb piece
of shit."
He turns to the monitor grid beside him. On the top left, there is the feed of six guards escorting a large man with a rough, leathery white coat to tie his hands together. His face is swollen, a cast around his neck. He is
VEGAS The radio crackles.

MACAU
"On your FOOT, Hyna."
Vegas is heard in the background.

VEGAS
"Tell Miso I'm still hungry!"
A buzzer from Miso's desk rings out, but MISO is too fixated on the screen to notice.
The monitor shows a burnet doctor with glasses standing in the pouring deluge, clenching files under his coat. he is
PORCHAY KITTISWASD, or Dr. Porchay Kittiswasd to his coequal. A second buzz is heeded by Chay using the intercom.

PORCHAY
"Hey, Miso! What's the deal? Make
with the open sesame! I'm getting
soggy here"
Miso turns from the screens to see Chay looking into the camera. He hits a red button by the monitor and chuckles into a microphone.

MISO
"I always said you look better with hanging locks on your forehead"
Chay scrunches his nose and diverts from the camera. Miso unlocks the entry with a loud ring. The door creaks open and in walks Chay, soaked to the bone. Miso laughs.

PORCHAY
"Shut it up, Miso. We'll see who's
laughing when I get pneumonia and
die."

MISO
(still laughing)
"Sorry, Chay. Let me get you a napkin to dry yourself."

PORCHAY
"Forget it. What's going on? My card wouldn't work. Is it broken?"
He frowns in response.
Miso tilts his head toward the monitor grid.

MISO
"We got a high-profile patient.
Keys shut down during. Protocol."

PORCHAY
"The protocol can kiss my ass. So, who's
the punk?"
Miso lifts his three-finger hand and taps the side of his head. Chay immediately understands.

PORCHAY
"Did they capture him?"
He was concerned.

MISO
"More of he caught him. The lieutenant just dropped him off not too long ago. He did a number on him. Vegas wasn't pretty before by any degree, but now... "
A monitor in the grid shows Vegas limping. Vegas's wounds catch Chay's eye.

PORCHAY
"Damn. How are you holding up mate?"

MISO
"I see Fuckers face every night and wake
up hollering. You know, the regular
for the past year."

PORCHAY
"You should reach my seat."

MISO
"I don't need a shrink, doc. Sorry
to burst your bubble. Seeing him
like this... that's all I need."

PORCHAY
"Some would beg to differ. So, am I
clear to go in, or what? I
have to pee now."
Miso looks at the monitor grid inspecting.

MISO
"Yeah, they're showing Maggot to his
room. Go ahead".
Misp hits a button and the door buzzes and unlocks. Chay opens it and turns toward Miso.

PORCHAY
"Later pretty boy?"

MISO
"Yeah."
Chay enters and closes the door behind her. Miso retakes his seat and turns to the monitor grid, picking up his mug. On one screen, Chay walks down the galleries. He smiles.

MISO
"Cute. Strange, but adorable."