20.

INT. ABANDONED STORE - DAY

As the Fire of the gun echoed through the empty store. Miso's blood started to ooze out of his leg and he let out a painful moan.

WIK
"Aw Little Red Riding Hood got bit by Big bad wolf" he laughs.

MISO
"You'll pay for this! I Feel sorry For Porchay" Blood came out of his mouth.

WIK
"Oh yeah? Then you should feel bad for the Whole city!" He laughs hard.

MISO
"What?"

In a split second, the boxes hidden behind Kim were suddenly revealed as the sheets covering them fell to the ground. Miso let out a gasp as he caught sight of the unexpected scene before him. Among the boxes was a large, ominous black box with a noticeable ticking sound emanating from it.

Various wires were connected to different points, creating an intricate web of connections. Nearby, a remote lay abandoned on top of another box. Kim cautiously advanced towards the mysterious contraption, his eyes intent on examining it closely.

WIK
"You Know what is it?"

No reply came from Miso. Kim scrunched his nose but shrugging his shoulder Kim continued talking

"Cat got your tongue red riding hood? I mean wolf right? This City was built By none other than My Father. That Bastards Creation needs to pay the price."

MISO
"You are Fucking Sick!"

WIK
"Sick? That's an understatement, Mr Jung Miso lover Of My Most Loyal Gaurd. The one Who made Him betray me? Can you believe Me? WIK"

Miso's Face Abruptly pales at the comment.

"What? I am no one's lover!"

WIK (CONT'D)
"LIE ALL YOU WANT AND THAT'S HOW THE RED RIDING HOOD WAS CAUGHT AND KILLED! Wikies bring Him in!"

Wik settles on the throne he proclaimed.

The back door with a loud thrash opens up.
Miso's heart pounded in their chest as they took in the shocking scene unfolding before their eyes. The back door burst open, causing a loud commotion, and Miso's eyes widened from what he saw,

A man battered and covered in blood, being roughly thrown to the ground next to him,
with a weakened body, torn clothes, and engulfed in the crimson fluid was emerging. His head down, he looked malnourished and Tortured?

It took a moment for Miso to process what was happening, but then they heard a faint whisper, a voice they thought they would never hear again.

"Miso?"

Miso's voice trembled with a mix of disbelief and relief as they recognized the voice.

MISO
"Big? Is that really you?" Miso asked, their voice filled with a flood of emotions. The realization hit them like a ton of bricks - this was all part of Big's plan. He was supposed to kill Wik, but instead, he ended up here, thrown beside Miso on the cold, hard floor.

The room fell silent as Miso and Big locked eyes, their gazes filled with a mixture of pain, fear, and an unspoken bond. Miso's mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation and figure out what to do next. But for now, all he could do was take a deep breath and be grateful that Big was still alive, even in such a dire state.

MISO
"Big Is that you? Big, say something, — BIG"

BIG
"Miso, leave"

MISO
"No No No" tried to come forward with a limping body instead one of the guards kicked him, Making him Groan in Pain.