01

Author's POV

" Karate isn't for omegas, Jimin. You're only supposed to do dishes, mop floors and follow what an alpha asks you to do." Mr Park said, and Jimin looked away, his small fingers forming into two little fists.

His disappointment could be smelt in the air, his scent turning into a bitter one. Mr Park rolled his eyes, " Stop trying to irritate me with your scent, Jimin, and go away from here. Go help your mother with the dinner. I don't want to talk about this again." He shooed his son away, and Jimin nodded, walking out of his father's chamber.

He closed the door behind himself, and bit his lip to stop his threatening tears. All his life, he grew up watching Karate Kid, and idolising Kancho Mamuro Miwa. He wanted to be a karateka. A very good one at that. He wanted to show everyone how an Omega can defeat any alpha they wanted to.

He wasn't a weak wolf, nope. He was far from that. He dreamt of achieving the black belt one day, and winning the world karate championships, and prove to everyone that omegas weren't weak, and they weren't only supposed to be taking care of houses, and following an alpha's orders. He wanted to bring in a change to the world, and he was determined he'd do it.

" Yeah, I'll do it... I will do it." He said, determination bubbling in his mind, and Mimi howling softly inside him. Jimin smiled, he knew his wolf was proud of him.

Thereby, he walked straight to his room, and locked himself there. Next, he fetched one of his backpacks, and began packing some of his clothes, his scent blockers, and all of his saved up money.

He zipped the chain close, and with a fire of determination burning inside of him, he sat down on his bed, looking outside to gaze at the setting sun.

He'll do it. It'd hurt to leave behind his parents, but, Jimin was determined to get to his dreams. He knew one day, maybe just one day his mom and dad would support him. At-least his mom would- Jimin knew that.

Biting back his threatning tears, Jimin took out one of his notebooks, and flipped a fresh page open. Next, he took up a pen, and began scribbling down a letter.

(And here, is the letter, if you didn't understand my 🚮 handwriting

(And here, is the letter, if you didn't understand my 🚮 handwriting.. I was just trying to give it a realistic vibe 😭)

" Dear Eomma, Appa, and Chaeyoung,

      You are reading this letter by the time I'm already gone. I am so sorry I had to take such a decision. For 18 years, all I abided by, was you both, Eomma and Appa! But right now, all I see in front of me is my dream of becoming a great karateka one day. I'm so sorry for doing what I did and for hurting you the way I did, if  you're hurt at all, that is. But I hope one day you understand me and support me after that. And I promise you, one day, you'll be proud of me. Please don't search for me and take care of Chaeyoung. I love you my Lil sister. Forgive me for not being able to be a good brother for you. Forgive me for being selfish for just this once.