04

Author's POV

" Are you excited ? " Taehyung asked Jimin, as he stopped the car in front of the huge and utterly gorgeous training centre that had a huge board hanging in front of it, that said - " Jeons' Karate Academy " .

Jimin nodded, feeling his blood boil with utter excitement and happiness.

" I'm very excited, Tae. Excited, and a bit scared too, if I'm being honest.” The omega shivered, causing the alpha to frown and release his calm pheromones.

“ Hey, I understand your situation, Jiminie. But, all new things scare us, don't they?”

Jimin nodded, clutching onto his backpack, “ Yeah.. yeah that's right. And this is my dream. I know I'm doing this right. It might be difficult in the start, but, ” He turned his head to look at the alpha, “ but I know I'm strong.”

Taehyung smiled wide at the talk, patting Jimin's back encouragingly. “ I'm proud of you, Jiminie. Now, shall we go inside?”

“ Yup!”

~

The academy was as gorgeous from inside, as it seemed from outside. It had huge tatamis set up on the ground, with a separate section for makiwaras and punching bags. Jimin gasped, already loving where he was. This was all he ever saw since he was a pup, in karate movies.

Taehyung smiled, looking at Jimin's excited face, and smelling his sweet scent

But even before he could comment on how happy he is, for Jimin, a very sweet smell of strong coffee hit their noses, and a very excited  Jeongguk entered through the door, and by the look on his face, he seemed more excited than even Jimin.

“ Jiminieee !” The big alpha dashed over to the small omega, pulling him in a hug, totally taking Jimin by surprise. But he hugged the alpha back nonetheless, causing Jeongguk to smile to himself, and hold the hug for some more seconds, before pulling away.

“ I'm literally so excited to train you, Jimin. I couldn't even sleep properly at night for that reason. I was that excited. Now let's go. First, we'll start with introduction-” He wrapped his fingers around the omega's small wrist, beginning to tug him further inside, while Taehyung just stood there, staring at the duo in disbelief.

“ BRO, I'M LITERALLY STILL HERE! ” He screamed, and Jeongguk stopped walking, with a confused Jimin at his side, and turned around to look at the other alpha, “ Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there, hyungie. But, thank you for bringing Jiminie here. You can just go back. I'll drop him back, okay?” He said, and Jimin's eyes widened, “ Tae-”

“ No, it's okay, Chim.” Taehyung said, walking closer to the both of them, and placing a comforting hand on Jimin's head. “ I know you'll be just fine. And Jeongguk can be a bit flirty by nature, but... he's a good alpha. You can trust him.”