Wisdom Nuggets for week 2

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

Hey there, folks! It's the weekend, and I hope everything's going well for you. If it's not, don't worry, tough times pass too. Today, I want to share some wisdom nuggets with you, building on our discussion about the power of words and when to use them. This lesson really struck a chord with me, as I reflect on my high school days and the challenges I faced.

Back then, I had some fake friends and supporters who discouraged me, even some teachers who doubted my abilities. It was a tough year for me, as I was dealing with a lot. Despite that, I had always been a good student and a top performer. In fact, I scored 93 percent in my 10th grade with the support of my parents and some dedicated teachers.

However, most of the teachers who had supported me throughout the year left the school the following year. It made me feel like I didn't belong there anymore. None of the remaining teachers encouraged me, (except for my English teacher who believed in my skills. He told me, "This might not be your best year, but you will shine bright one day.") Instead of encouragement, I often became the subject of jokes and mockery in the staff room or among a certain group of students. It felt like a daily blow to my self-esteem.

To add insult to injury, when I scored lower marks that year, my relatives celebrated it as if it were a grand occasion, bringing all sorts of Indian sweets to my house. Their words were far from encouraging. It's a recurring theme in my life, where they seem to have the time of their lives at my expense. So, I've learned the power of silence and focusing on my own path. But when enough is enough, I make sure to use my words wisely.

Now, I want to share a few things that all students should follow to handle any situation better, using the power of silence and words:

1. Maintain professionalism with your teachers: Discuss subjects and doubts with them, but avoid sharing personal matters like handling depression. It's useless, and they may even make fun of you in the staff room. If you need help, turn to your parents or consider talking to a therapist. There are free services available like Seven Cups. Alternatively, keeping yourself busy and having a pet can be therapeutic. If you find someone trustworthy, you can confide in them too.

2. Focus on your job and handle negativity with silence: Stay focused on your studies and schoolwork. Remember, not everyone will be nice, and there will be people who talk negatively about you. But by staying focused on your own goals, you can handle these situations with silence. No one can insult you without your consent, my friend.

3. Actions speak louder than words: You don't need to respond to everyone and convince them of your abilities. Instead, stay silent like a lion patiently waiting for the right moment to hunt. Put in the effort and study well, be productive, and let your results speak for themselves. Surprise your relatives with your success and leave them in awe.

4. Revenge is not the solution: When faced with discouragement, holding onto grudges and seeking revenge is a waste of time. Remember, failure is a part of success. Study hard and work towards your goals because you have something to achieve in life.

Now, it's up to you. Will you answer to those who say you're worthless, or are you ready to move on to the next phase of your life? The train to your well-deserved destination is waiting for you. Catch it before it leaves.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦;

"𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓃." - 𝒰𝓃𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓃

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶