Building Your Foundation Part 4

✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼✼

Be the mathematician of your own life. You know what is good for you and what is bad for you, so it's important to make the right calculations and adjustments. Trust me, guys, if you want to make a successful transition in your life, it all starts with your habits.

 They are the first treasure that needs to be unlocked within us. Once you unlock this first stage, it becomes a gateway to your success. You might be closer to achieving your goals than you think.

Sitting idle and hoping for success to come at the right time won't get you anywhere. You need to take action to bridge the gap between reality and your dreams. One day, you will surely reach your dreams.

 In this world, there are two types of people: the smartest ones and the average ones. Instead of feeling that life is unfair, think about that one kid who always scores higher than you, no matter how hard you work. So why are you still lagging behind? It all comes down to your mindset. 

Firstly, work smarter. Secondly, nothing can beat hard work. So, of course, you need to go the extra mile to reach the top. And thirdly, remember that you are your own competition. Don't compare yourself to others. Everyone has their own unique capabilities. The key to unlocking them is practice. Practice makes humans perfect. 

So, my fellow hard workers, set your goals accordingly and aim for the top, not just to outscore the topper.

Achieving your goals might require sacrifices and may be a slow process, but once you learn how to do it, nothing can stop you from running towards your goals like a cheetah. 

Also, remember that you can have an inspirational personality, but don't try to be someone else. Set yourself as an example, because everyone is unique in their own way.

Start by unlocking good habits and eliminating bad ones, like procrastination, from your schedule. And when you feel overwhelmed and burnt out, it's okay to take a day off, get some rest, and recharge. 

Even machines need to recharge to work again, so don't blame yourself. Take a walk or reward yourself with your favorite food, watch a drama, or listen to some songs.

Signing off for today. See you tomorrow, winners! Have a great day.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦;

"𝘋𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥." -𝘉𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘩𝘢

🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒

"When you finally catch up on your work but immediately remember another important task #TheStruggleIsReal "

me:

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★