VII

Chan looks into his elder's eyes and searches for an answer.

" I'm what ? " asks the youngest gently.

" You're handsome, well, gorgeous even." Replies the older one

Chan's face flushes, he's embarrassed but pleased by the compliment, he also takes the liberty of detailing his eldest, this one has an oversized white tee-shirt, light blue pants, a denim jacket, white shoes, very light make-up, multiple jewels.

" You're perfect too, Hyung. " Says Chan.

" Thanks, little..."

" But uh ! Stop saying that.."

Seungcheol laughs, then moves closer to Chan.

" I'll never stop calling you that ! It suits you far too well, you'll just have to get used to it."

Then Seungcheol takes off running, Chan chasing him through the streets. The two boys laugh out loud, then the older one stops after a few minutes, the younger one not having taken the stop into account, bumps into him. It's a good thing Seungcheol can stand on his own two legs. Otherwise, they would have fallen backwards...

" Why did you stop ? " asks the youngest.

" We've arrived ! " added the taller.

Chan nods, Seungcheol enters the room, the youngest following. In the stands they find...

Jun, Soonyoung, Jihoon and...

Joshua.

" You got him to come ? You're a boss, Jun."

" Did you see that ? It wasn't complicated, in fact."

" What did you tell him ? "

" That he could admire his lover like that..."

Joshua gives Jun a murderous look, Jun laughs, the older man grunts, telling him a " that his lover's here too " Jun blushes, and Seungcheol laughs to set his gaze on Hansol just after, who seems to have gone off into another universe.

" Vernon ! "

" Hmm ? "

" You're looking at Kwan with shining eyes, it's beautiful. "

" I'm straight hyung ! "

Seungcheol raises his eyebrows, shaking his head.

" No, but really you look at him like he's the eighth wonder of the world ! "

" But I..."

" Hansol, admit it ! "

" He's just a friend..."

" Vernon "

" While I might see him as a potential boyfriend, he'll never see me as one ! "

" I'll bet you, whatever you want, on the fact that Kwan has feelings for you. "

" We bet, one evening then ! "

" Sounds good. "

Seungcheol laughed, he knew for a fact he was right, the number of messages Seungkwan had sent him telling him he had feelings for his best friend, for that matter....

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°~

< Conversation between Seungcheol and Seungkwan, portable Seungcheol >

Sassy queen

I can feel Hansol's gaze on me !
It's fucking stressing me out, he can't take his eyes off me right now !!!
Seungcheol ! Please help me !

Me

It's normal, he looks at you from head to toe...
He loves you, you see, big heart on you !
Never mind !

Sassy queen

Shut up it's not true, he doesn't love me, like I love him..
Ahh I'm panicking.
I'm sick of you not helping me ! Hyung...

Me

I can confirm my statements if you want, Saturday we're all going to Hansol's house for a party !
Have a fart, it'll loosen up your thong.
Yes, I promise I'll help.

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°~

" Hyung, what are you doing ? " Hansol asks nicely.

" Vernon look at this."

Hansol reads the messages his face decomposes.

" Fuck. "

" Come on, everyone at Hansol's house on Saturday, and this is mandatory. "

" But..."

" And non-negotiable Vernon' ! "

The light-brown man growled in displeasure, Seungcheol laughed at him, then turned to Chan, who had been watching him act, all this time.

" And you, little ! You're coming too. "

" But I don't like parties."

The elder smiles more and whispers in the younger's ear.

" You'll get a taste for it with me, don't worry..."

He steps back and winks at his youngest, Chan feels his cheeks warming and his heart beating wildly...