Chapter 1

It's the middle of the night and Itachi is staying over his boyfriend Shisui Uchiha house, he and Shisui have been best friends since childhood, but as they grew older they started to develop strong feelings for each other without the other knowing about it. When Shisui and Itachi were on a mission together when Itachi was seventeen and Shisui was nineteen, Itachi was the one to confessed first after he was tired of having his heart broken by seeing Shisui with Izumi, his ex friend. Hoping that he didn't ruin their friendship when he spilled out his heart, Shisui was shocked beyond belief. It ended in Itachi's favor because Shisui confessed to him as well and they officially started dating. After the mission Shisui broke up with Izumi.

Now Itachi and Shisui have been together for three years and are hanging out in Shisui's bedroom watching a horror movie, Itachi tries to get out of bed, but Shisui tries to pull him back in and says, "No Itachi don't leave, it's not that scary." Itachi laughs and says, "I'll be back Shisui, I just want something to drink." Shisui let's go of him and says, "Can you please grab me some more sake, I don't like the plum one." Itachi smirks and says, "Alright, but don't get too drunk Shisui, I don't want to take care of your hangover in the morning." Shisui laughs loudly and replies, "Itachi tisk tisk, I don't get drunk I get fun." Itachi rolls his eyes and leaves.

When Itachi returns to Shisui's bedroom he says, "Where are your parents, I didn't see them downstairs at all?" Shisui looks at Itachi with disbelief, "What, they should be home?" Shisui gets up and searches around the house, he enters his parents bedroom and sees his father sleeping peacefully with no sight of his mother, when he passes the main door to look for her he sees a note on the door saying, "Shisui, I'll be gone for the night and I'll return in the morning, I need a break from your father. Behave yourself, I trust that you and Itachi will not make dumb decisions together. Love, mother." Shisui crumbles up the paper then throws it in the trash and says, "Dumb decisions my ass, what she'll think I'll do, smoke crack?" Itachi laughs loudly and says, "I don't think she means drugs." Shisui smirks and replies, "Yeah, getting drunk."

It's around midnight and Shisui and Itachi are one bottle deep of sake together, they weren't drunk however they were starting to get a little loose, they didn't get to finish the movie because they were talking about their future, "Itachi someday I'll be Hokage and head of this clan." Shisui said as he caresses Itachi's face, Itachi looks at him with dumfounded eyes and says, "What are you talking about Shisui, I'm the heir to the clan?" Shisui smiles lovingly and says, "No I'll be the co-head of the Uchiha clan, because someday we will get married and have so many children together, I want our first born to have the name Izuna, after the mountain that we confessed our love for each other." Itachi blushes and says, "I want that very much Shisui, but define many children because I'll give you a maximum of two, after all I'm the one bearing the pain of childbirth!" Shisui chuckles and says, "Ten children." Itachi's jaw drops, "Oh hell no, I'll give you three." Shisui smirks and says, "How about seven then?" Itachi shakes his head no vigorously and yells, "Four, take it or leave it!" Shisui punches the air and cheers, "Yes, by the way I was joking about having ten children, I wanted four and now it's a contract!" Itachi slaps Shisui on his chest saying, "Oh fuck you Shisui, deals off!" Shisui laughs so hard that it also made Itachi laugh. When they stopped laughing that's when they started to kiss, it was soft at first then it became wild and wet, Shisui takes his hand and slides into Itachi's pants to squeeze his ass while they kiss, Itachi moans as Shisui goes further and plays with his hole, "Shisui... Oh God that feels good." Shisui then takes his middle finger and tries to insert it into Itachi, as he does Itachi yelps and says, "Yeow stop!" Shisui pulls his hand out quickly and apologies to Itachi, "I'm so sorry Itachi. I know your a virgin, but I didn't think my finger would hurt you, I won't do it again unless you let me." Itachi blushes and says, "I want you to do it again... I just don't want to be fully clothed." Shisui grins as he and Itachi start removing their clothes.