Chapter 4

Itachi is shocked beyond disbelief as he sees Kisame, after so many months of sending him letters with no avail he finally has the nerve to show his face, "What are you doing here." Itachi said trying to hold back his anger, Kisame looks at him and says, "Itachi... It isn't what you think I-" Itachi cuts him off as he turns to Izuna and says, "Izuna sweetheart can you please go to your room, it's time for bed." Izuna gets up and goes to hug his mother good night before he leaves to go to his room.

While Izuna slept that's when all four of them went to the living room to talk. Fugaku is the first one to speak, "Itachi I know your hurt however it's important that you hear what Kisame has to say." Kisame looks at Itachi and says, "Itachi your father and the rest of your family told me everything I didn't write you that letter, someone claiming to be me wrote you that letter." Itachi frowns as he stares at Kisame trying not to get emotional, "I don't believe you Kisame, I am nine months pregnant with your child and all that time you didn't write me back after all the letters I sent you with the ultrasound pictures or even visited me... I guess I really am a whore you just wanted to have fun with." As a single tear runs down Itachi's face, all Kisame wants to do is kill the person that is responsible for this slander, "Itachi I never got those letters... I sent you letters as well and I got this letter from someone claiming to be you, I thought you moved on." Kisame then hands Itachi the letter, as Itachi reads every word his mouth drops and says, "I didn't write this... Pregnant by another man... What is this." Sasuke answers, "Itachi, someone cruel and pathetic is writing these letters claiming to be both of you to break you up. I don't know who or why their doing it, but I believe Kisame when he said he didn't write you the letter you got." Fugaku and Mikoto nod in agreement, Itachi looks at Kisame and says, "You didn't write that letter at all." Kisame looks Itachi in the eyes and says, "Of course not, Itachi I love you!" Itachi's bottom lip quivers as he heard those words, "I love you too Kisame." Kisame gets up and goes to embrace Itachi as his family smiles at them.

Everyone left to the apartment so that Kisame and Itachi can make up for lost time, Sasuke can't wait to tell Naruto the good news, as Sasuke enters the apartment he sees Naruto playing cards with his shadow clones, "Naruto, i'm back." Naruto throws his cards on the table and releases the clones, "Sasuke how did it go?" Sasuke smiles and says, "It went well, I am so glad too since Itachi is due any day now." Naruto smirks as he says, "I was right all along." Sasuke's smile drops as he says, "Only this one time idiot." Naruto then laughs as he says, "I was right and the great Sasuke Uchiha was wrong, I should take a photo of this moment as proof!" Sasuke then walks away from him and goes into their bedroom, Naruto follows him still gloating that he was right.

As Sasuke undresses from his uniform that's when Naruto comes behind him and wraps his arms around him, "I was-" Sasuke cuts him off yelling, "Right, you were right now what do I have to do to shut you up!" Naruto chuckles and says, "Oh I have an idea." Naruto then kisses Sasuke on his neck which makes the latter moan, "Naruto mhhhh I hav- ahh work in the morning." Naruto then slides his hand down to Sasuke's pants and starts teasing his hole, "Ahhh I need you Naruto... I want you in me mhhhh fuck me." Naruto then takes off his and Sasuke's clothes and then leaves to go to the bathroom to grab the lube. Sasuke was very nervous, he and Naruto would only do oral with each other so this was going to be their first time together.

Naruto is in the bathroom looking for the lube, he is very nervous about making love to Sasuke for the first time, "I got to calm down i've spent time with Jiraiya and read his books... I got this." He then finds the lube and goes back to the bedroom.

Naruto walks over to Sasuke who was laying on his stomach and says, "I found it... Are you ready?" Sasuke nods his head and says, "Yes... Is it going to hurt?" Naruto nods and says, "It can hurt, but it will feel good afterwards I promise... At least that's what Jiraiya wrote in his book, not to late to change your mind." Sasuke gulps as he looks at Naruto's huge member and says, "I want to do this with you Naruto... Please be gentle." Naruto nods as he applies the lube on both of them, he then positions his member near Sasuke's entrance and pauses trying to remember what he read, he then placed all of his weight and push all nine inches deep into Sasuke which made him scream in agony, "Aughhhhhh aughhhhh stop!!!" Naruto then gets off and apologizes, "I'm so sorry Sasuke, are you okay?" Sasuke cries into the pillow and says, "It hurt so bad!" Naruto then caresses Sasuke and says, "Do you want me to stop?" Sasuke shakes his head no and says, "No... Try it again, but slowly!" Naruto nods his head and does what Sasuke says and slowly inserts himself back inside of him and waits for Sasuke to get adjusted to the feeling. Once Sasuke gave him the okay that's when Naruto started pulling in and out of him which made Sasuke moan with both pain and pleasure, "Ah... Ah... Ahhh!" Naruto then pounds him a little faster which made Sasuke's eyes roll in the back of his head, "Oh God Naruto ahhh ahhh I think i'm going to... Going to... Ahhh!" Sasuke then cums for the first time leaving a wet spot in the mattress, Naruto feels himself about to climax and starts keeping that pace that he has already set, after a few more thrusts he grunts as he says dattebayo and cums inside of Sasuke. Naruto then pulls out and sees the blood, "Sasuke... Are you okay?" Sasuke trying to catch his breath says, "Yes... Yes... Let's do it again!" They made love the entire night.