Pain and Guilt

I haven't unpacked my bag yet, how am I supposed to get ready? Oh fuck, what should I wear to impress her?

Jennie started her day in a rush. She had no idea where her bag was let alone what clothes she would wear. The last time she met her was 2 weeks ago in London and she couldn't wait to see her other half soon. No. She couldn't wait to see her other members.

It was like Flash possessed her body, Jennie moved incredibly fast that morning. She put a no-makeup look on her face, she wanted to look natural.

"I love to see your face with no makeup on it"

"Who says I don't wear makeup today?"

"My eyes?"

"Oh... honey, it took me an hour to put on this no-makeup look"

"I really thought you wore no makeup"

"That's the point"

Again, she was occupied by her memories voyage.

There was a special place inside her heart only for Paris, her favorite city. She remembered Lisa used to bring her here, the same hotel she stayed in, to spend their short vacation.

Jennie never changed her hotel and always stayed in the same room. It's like the room was hers and Lisa's. Whatever she did inside the room reminded her of everything she did with her.

She remembered when Lisa randomly guided her to do a slow dance inside the walk-in closet that morning, They knew they were way too late to catch their flight but they both couldn't resist Sinatra's song.

Yes, there were times I'm sure you knew, when I bit off more than I could chew. But through it all, when there was doubt I ate it up and spit it out. I faced it all and I stood tall, and did it my way~

There was music playing inside the room and Jennie was humming the song while she put on her makeup. She made a playlist full of songs that reminded her of Lisa. Frank Sinatra, Connie Francis, Elvis, Paul Anka, and everyone else kept her company.

Even Jennie's assistant noticed that her boss was in a good mood that morning. She wouldn't dare to bother Jennie with unnecessary things, it's been a while since the last time she saw her boss smiling from ear to ear.

30 minutes left but Jennie hadn't decided what clothes she would wear. She has rummaged through her bag but she hasn't found a suitable dress.

"I'm wearing your hoodie"

"Can I say no?"

"No"

"I thought so"

"I know you like it when I wear everything yours"

"You look so small. Cute! Like a baby wearing her dad's hoodie"