How to Woo Your Lover 101

Jisoo and Rosé were strapped in their seats, the hum of the airplane engine providing the only background noise. They had just departed Los Angeles, leaving Jennie and Lisa behind. The girls had just finished performing in LA the night before, but Lisa had decided to cancel her flight to Paris. She felt the need to be with her lover after the whole Hyunji thing. Chaesoo understood Lisa's desire for more time together. Both of them were busy with their schedules and needed to cherish every moment they had with each other.

"Can you believe it? We're at the end of the tour!" Jisoo exclaimed to Rosé, her excitement barely containable.

"I know, right? It's crazy how fast time flies. It feels like only yesterday we were gearing up for the tour, and now it's almost over. I can't wait for the finale!" Rosé replied, her eyes shining with anticipation.

Jisoo's expression suddenly turned serious. "Hold on, don't jinx it! We still have a long journey ahead of us, especially against the board—" She stopped abruptly, realizing that Rosé had already made her decision and had nothing else to worry about.

Rosé rolled her eyes playfully. "Just because I'm staying with them doesn't mean I won't put up a fight," she said, her determination evident in her voice.

Jisoo chuckled. "Of course, whatever makes you asleep at night, Chaeng."

Rosé's cheeks puffed out like a squirrel's as she pouted. "It's not like you guys really walked out of YG, right?" she asked hesitantly.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow. "What if we did?" she said, her tone teasing.

Rosé's eyes widened in terror. "Like...for real??" she gasped.

Jisoo just smiled, the mischievous glint in her eye saying it all.

"Chu..."

"We'll always be together, that's for sure," Jisoo said as she held Rosé tight.

"Promise?" Rosé's voice trembled with fear.

Jisoo's smug face spoke volumes as she quipped, "Is this really how the so-called 'top' is supposed to behave?"

Rosé's face turned bright red. She was still awkward about the whole top-bottom thing because she knew Jisoo was new to it. They may not be in a relationship, but just thinking about it made Rosé feel uneasy.

Jennie stirred awake, her eyes flickering open as she turned towards Lisa's sleeping form beside her. A smile lit up her face as she gazed at the love of her life. But as much as she wanted to stay in bed with Lisa, she had a meeting with Vin to discuss her latest song. She needed to prepare early to make sure she was ready.

Jennie nudged Lisa gently, hoping to rouse her without startling her awake. "Come on, babe, you have a flight to catch," she said softly, rubbing Lisa's head in a soothing motion. Jennie still had no idea about Lisa's plan to stay with her in LA.

Lisa groaned lazily, shifting position but making no move to get up. Jennie knew how hard it was for Lisa to wake up, so she decided to take a shower first and then come back to wake her up again.

As Jennie finished getting ready and stepped out of the shower, she thought about the time when she was angry with Lisa for waking up late. They were still living in the dorm with Jisoo and Rosé and had planned to go to a sunflower garden that day. But because Lisa had trouble getting up, they missed the chance.

Jennie had been so mad that she didn't speak to Lisa for a week. Jisoo and Rosé had joined in, and Lisa ended up being their lackey for a whole month. While Lisa had apologized, Jennie still brought up the incident when they had small arguments.