Truce Talks

Vietnam was so lit, the girls were totally blown away by the massive crowds that greeted them at the airport. They're used to seeing Blinks everywhere, but this was on another level.

Today was their last concert in Hanoi, so after they finished up, they all decided to grab some dinner together. Rosé had the inside scoop on the best Pho joint in town, and she couldn't wait to chow down on her fave dish.

Rosé was removing her makeup when she suddenly exclaimed, "I wish Suzy were here."

Jisoo, who was sitting beside her, replied nonchalantly, "Yeah, sure." she rolled her eyes.

But Rosé was not one to let things go so easily. She nudged Jisoo, "You always seem to get annoyed whenever I mention Suzy's name. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Jisoo didn't respond immediately. Instead, she walked away and said, "Lalisa, let's go. You're riding with me this time."

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Rosé shouted after Jisoo, feeling hurt and ignored.

Jennie, who was supposed to ride with Lalisa, noticed the tension between the two and decided to intervene. She walked up to Rosé and said, "Come on, hubby, let's ride together. It's been a while since we had a chance to catch up."

As they headed to the restaurant, Rosé couldn't help but think about Jisoo's weird attitude. She knew that Jisoo wasn't happy with her decision to reconnect with Suzy, but she never thought that her best friend would react so harshly.

Rosé looked at Jennie with a sense of despair and said, "We used to be so close, unnie."

Jennie responded by placing Rosé's head on her shoulder and said, "I think Jisoo is just disappointed. It takes time, you know? Even I was surprised when I found out you were back with Suzy. We still remember how hurt you were when she left. It's normal for Jisoo to be protective and not want you to get hurt again."

"But it was a misunderstanding. I've told Jisoo so many times. Suzy left me because she had to. It's not like she had a choice not to." Rosé exclaimed, desperation evident in her voice.

Jennie nodded in understanding. Having been in a similar situation with Lisa, she knew all too well the pain and heartache that Rosé was going through. She knew that Suzy had to leave for Rosé's own protection and that it was a decision that must have been incredibly difficult for her.

As Jennie was lost in thought, Rosé suddenly said, "I know I should have told Jisoo about my relationship with Suzy. She had every right to know. But I just couldn't bring myself to tell her. Jisoo was always there for me, you know? Whenever I missed Suzy, she was the one who would come over and cheer me up. She's so introverted, but she never refused my invitation to hang out. And somehow, she always managed to make me forget about Suzy. I felt so comfortable around her." Rosé smiled, reminiscing about the times when Jisoo had helped her through the heartbreak era.

"I even almost re-crush on her again, you know?" Rosé added, chuckling at the thought.

Jennie laughed at Rosé's statement, it'd be hilarious if all Blackpink members were dating each other.

Right?

"Lisa told me you were crushing hard on Jisoo when we were a trainee," Jennie said amidst her chuckles

Rosé blushed but couldn't help smiling at the memory of her innocence. "So hard," she admitted, "I'd do anything just to stay close with her. I even practiced the D4 choreography like crazy, hoping to impress her."

Jennie's eyes widened in amusement. "You even dyed your hair red because Jisoo missed her red hair, right?" she asked.

Rosé couldn't contain her laughter. "OMG, I was so whipped!" she confessed.