Sodo-My Father's eyes

In this story, Sodo is a Father. It will be a calm and kinda cozy Situation but he'll also think about his hard times about beeing a father. If you're scared of being a bad father/mother someday a little TW.
_______________________________________

Sodos POV
It was a very sunny day when I walked down the stairs of my house to get to the kitchen. I was on my way to practice with the other Ghouls and Papa but I still had like a half hour so I could eat something. When I came into the floor I could smell that someone was making some pancakes and I felt hungry immediately.

"Who's responsible for this beautiful smell?" I asked and heard a giggle from that kitchen.
"It's me daddy!" I heard the voice of my daughter and had to smirk a little bit while I walked in. She was standing with her back to me and I just could see her long, black hair that was a bit messy but just beautiful. My daughter always was and always will be the most beautiful girl in this world. Now when I'm looking at her I can't believe that she's already 14 years old. Just a few days ago she was like three years old. When did she grow up? When did she learned to cook?

"Do you have some pancakes for me too?" I asked and she shook her head.
"No. I made all these 10 pancakes just for me." she said in a serious way so I looked at her confused. Suddenly she started laughing.
"Of course you'll get some! I'm just joking." she said and I had to smile before I gave her a little kiss onto the cheek. She was so sweet!

"Thank you, little one! You're the best daughter of the world!" I said and she just rolled her eyes before she focused on her pancakes again.
"Can I help you?" I asked but she immediately shook her head.
"Please not!" she said and now I knew that she wasn't joking around.
"Last time you helped me cooking, we nearly started a fire because you threw a tissue into the pan." she said and we both had to laugh immediately.

"I just tried to clean the pan a bit." I tried to defend myself but she just looked a bit annoyed.
"Dad we have a dishwasher we don't need to clean our pan while cooking." she said and I just nodded.
"Alright! I'll just put some plates and the maple syrup onto our table, okay?" I asked but she still wasn't ammused.
"What?" I asked and she started laughing again before she turned around to her pan again.
"Don't let them fall" she just said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for trusting me so much." I joked and her smile just got bigger.
"You know that I love you, daddy I don't have to repeat it I guess."
I finally took two plates and the maple syrup out of our kitchen cabinet and walked into our dining room. I thought a bit about the past years.

When I found out my wife was pregnant, I nearly freaked out. I was so worried that I couldn't do this that I actually didn't wanted to get this child. But when I saw my daughter for the first time, I was totally in love with her. She was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

But honestly I was worried all time. I didn't knew what I could play with her so I just let her choose. We played some stupid things. Sometimes she took out her dolls and I played with her that one of them was a popular designer and the others are models. Bit honestly I always hated it and I was sorry for that. Sometimes she was allowed to play with my long hair. She was allowed to make my a ponytail even if it hurted like shit. But we also played with some little cars what was a bit better for me cuz I just didn't liked to play with dolls. It was embarrassing. But I did it for her.

I was scared because I didn't knew what I could teach her. I was worried that she'd get a dumb person just because I just wasn't able to teach her a few things. But later I found out that it was easy to teach a child a few things because they're fast learners. I taught her to ride a bike and I taught her to draw a goat, what actually was the only thing I could draw. I also played guitar with her while she was sitting on my lap.