Terzo x Omega - Stressed Out

In frustration, I crumpled up the next piece of paper and threw it towards the trash can, where of course it didn't end up.
"Come on, Terzo! You can do it!" I said to myself. I've been trying to think of a meaningful lyric for "Square Hammer" all day, but it just wouldn't work. Normally the ideas just flowed out of me, but lately it just wasn't working anymore.

"Are you on the square?
Are you on the hammer?"
"That doesn't even make sense!" I shouted in frustration, accidentally breaking my pencil in anger. I had to take a deep breath so I didn't lose control completely.
"Everything's fine, Terzo... Now you have two pencils," I reassured myself, which was very difficult for me.

I thought about the planned melody in my head over and over again, taking occasional sips of my whiskey. Alcohol made you relaxed and creative, so why shouldn't it help?
"Are you on the square?
Are you on the... level! Level! I got it!" I immediately wrote this sentence down.
"It's not a complete song, but it's a start." I put the paper aside and looked in my sketchbook for inspiration for the second verse.

Again I was missing the beginning, which only frustrated me again. I sighed deeply. This could be a long night.
As I continued flipping through my book, I blindly reached for my whiskey glass, but I missed and knocked it over.
"Great..." I mumbled and put it back up. I stood up and grabbed a rag, which I only used when my forehead was sweaty from exertion or I was in some other situation where I needed to...clean myself, and wanted to use it to wipe up the whiskey.
Then my eyes fell on a soaked paper lying there and I froze.

"No!" I screamed in horror and picked it up.
I could see was how the writing was smeared so that it could no longer be read.
"No! No! No!” I shouted again.
"My complete work!" The entire first verse and chorus were destroyed and I didn't had a copy.

“Such shit!” I screamed in frustration and kicked the trash can in anger, causing it to fall over, scattering the paper balls all over the floor of my office. I tore my hair out of anger and stomped back to the table.
“Why am I so stupid?!” I asked myself.
“I'll never be able to finish this fucking song!” I continued screaming and picked up my notebook.
“Just like the rest of my stupid ideas!” I threw the book towards the wall. While it flew, I noticed the door to my office opening. I wanted to warn the person, but it would be too late anyway.

"Terz-" Omega stepped in, but immediately jumped back with a startled gasp as he saw the book flying towards him. It missed him and bounced off the door before landing on the floor with a thud and all the leaves fell out.

“Forgive me!” I immediately shouted and ran towards him.
Omega picked up the notebook and came back into the room.
“Are you okay?” he asked before looking around the devastated room with wide eyes.
“Yes…” I mumbled. "I just had a... mishap." I took the book from his hand and slammed it on my cluttered desk.
“What are you even still doing here? It's the middle of the night." the big ghoul asked worriedly. His eyes wandered down to me once more.
"I... I tried to write Square Hammer.” I answered, mumbling
"The idea is there, I just have no Ideas for the text." I turned away from Omega and pulled my hair again.
"It's driving me crazy!"

“Hey,…” I heard his calm voice behind me. Shortly afterwards his strong arms wrapped around meOne around my waist, the other around my chest.
"It's just a song, something like that doesn't usually upset you that much. Is that really the problem or is there something else that's bothering you?" He asked before giving me a gentle kiss on the back of my neck that made my facade crumble.
I had to clear my throat to find my voice.
"Y-Yeah, everything... everything's fine." I stuttered, causing Omega to pull me tighter into his chest.

"Tesoro, it's me." He said softly into my ear.
"Your Omega, your closest friend. You can always be honest with me, you know that, right? You don't have to hide your feelings from me." his voice was so bittersweet and I felt tears welling up inside me. My facade finally broke
"I-I... I know..." I whimpered, gently grabbing his arm that was still wrapped around my chest. Tears streamed down my cheeks and my legs gave way beneath me from exhaustion. Omega pulled me to him, pressing my back even more against his chest as I sobbed and cried.