Jealous baby is so cute 😍

It was a normal day when both Payu and Rain were having their lunch...

As usual Payu was feeding Rain when he gets the calls from his mom..

Payu : Hello mom...

Payu mom : Hello sweetie...
I just called you to tell you that tonight we have a business party and you already know you have to attend it..

Bring Rain baby along with you...

We want to see him..

Payu : Sure mom will come..

Payu disconnects the call..

Rain was looking at him with a question mark on his face...

Rain : Where are we going phi..???

Payu : Baby we have to attend a business party tonight..
Will you be able to come along with me..???

Even mom dad and Fah wants to see you..

Rain : Sure phi... I will come

Then both gets ready and goes to the party

Image : Pinterest

Both were looking so good..

As soon as Payu parents saw Rain they run to him and starts to talk with him..

Payu and his brother Fah had to meet some guests so Payu parents takes Rain along with them

Rain was so happy meeting Payu's parents as they were very nice to him...

They takes him to dining hall and feeds him so many delicious snacks and Rain could not say no to them..

Party was going on when some 2 girls who were the daughters of Payu's business partners approaches Payu and starts to flirt with him..

Payu tries so hard to ignore them..

He could not rashly ignore them because they were his business partners daughters..

So he just avoids not to speak to them but they were getting all over Payu..

Rain sees that and he gets so jealous when some other girls were getting so close to his alpha..

His blood starts boiling but he couldn't do anything as it was a formal business party and he knew Payu being the owner of the company he should be nice to everyone..

But after getting pregnant what ever his hearts says was not directing to his mind and he was getting so jealous to see Payu next to someone else..

Payu mom sees Rain and gets to know that Rain was sad and jealous because Payu was speaking to some random girls...

Payu mom takes Rain to Payu...

Payu mom to the girls..

Payu mom : Hello girls...
How are you...??? How is the party...???